Other Sellers on Amazon
2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Cisco DPC3010 DOCSIS 3.0 8x4 Cable Modem
|Price:||$54.77 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with Time Warner Cable, Cox Communication and more!
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH COMCAST
- Designed to meet DOCSIS 3.0 specifications as well as backward compatibility with existing DOCSIS 2.0, 1.1 and 1.0 networks.
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port to connect with router or computer; Form Factor: External
- DOCSIS 3.0 Certified with speeds capable of up to 343Mbps down and 120Mbps upstream.
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Motorola 16x4 Cable Modem, Model MB7420, 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0, Certified by Comcast XFINITY, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, Cox, BrightHouse, and More
Linksys High Speed DOCSIS 3.0 24x8 Cable Modem, Certified for Comcast/Xfinity, Time Warner, Cox & Charter (CM3024)
Cisco DPC3008 (Comcast, TWC, Cox Version) DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
Cisco DPC3208 8x4 DOCSIS 3.0 Gigabit Internet Cable Modem 340Mbps With Embedded Digital Voice Charter Spectrum Mediacom
Cisco DPC3000 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem (Not compatible with Comcast)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DOCSIS Networks||MTRLC LLC||Amazon.com||DOCSIS Networks||DOCSIS Networks||NetBetShop|
|Item Dimensions||7.8 x 11.1 x 2.2 in||2 x 4.9 x 6.1 in||6.97 x 1.77 x 8.03 in||7 x 10 x 2.9 in||6.8 x 7.4 x 4.2 in||5.5 x 7.6 x 2.2 in|
|Item Weight||1.1 lbs||0.58 lb||3.12 lbs||0.95 lb||1.35 lbs||0.9 lb|
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH COMCAST! Welcome to the exciting world of high-speed Internet access. You have acquired one of the fastest cable modems available on the market today. Your new Cisco® Model DPC3010 Cable Modem offers high-end performance and superb reliability at data rates up to eight times that of conventional DOCSIS 2.0 (DPC3010) cable modems. With your new DPC3010, your Internet enjoyment, home and business communications, and personal and business productivity will surely soar. Brown OEM Box Cisco Model DPC3010 DOCSIS 3.0 8x4 Cable Modem Cisco DPC3010 comes in Original Cisco Brown OEM Box, CD, Manual, USB cable, Ethernet cable and Power supply. Cisco DPC3010 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem. P/N 4027668Cable ModemUSB 2.0, GigE portF-type RF connector, female, 75ohmThis unit has been previously used and shows some cosmetic wear. It will come alone without a power cable/adapter, or accessories of ANY kind will otherwise be guaranteed NOT DOA! Confirm compatibility with service provider before purchase.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. You need to plug it in and connect it up, then call Mediacom customer service for them to set it up on their end.
2. You should be re-directed now to a website by opening a browser and going to netflix or any website in general to the setup page. You should have a activation code and account number to enter here. If not, you can try the last 9 digits of your account number, as that was my activation code. The other option on this page is to log in with your mediacom ID, but if you are like me then you dont have one, and the account to pay bills online isn't the same. Don't bother with that and just use account number and activation code (you can call customer service again to get the code if there is a problem).
3. I reset my router and ran a setup and update, you might not need to.
4. Take back the old modem and power cable to the closest mediacom store!
The self activation didn't work and directed me to call the activation hotline. The agent that answered the call was not able to get the modem working. It was rejected as an unknown modem and not approved by Comcast. While I was on hold being transfered to another department I read that this modem is the same as the DCP3008 the DCP3010 just has an usb port.
When that agent got on the phone I had her change the model number to the DCP3008 and it took it. The modem didn't reboot when she sent the activation signal, so I restarted it. When it came online it wasn't activated yet but... I was able to go through the self activation using my web browser and complete the process. It had to download Cocmast firmware but after the second reboot I was online.
Time to turn in their modem and stop paying $10 a month.
I bought this Cisco modem used for about 20% of the new price. I switched from the motorola 7 weeks ago and it has been running 24/7 since. I have not had to reset it or anything. My service is supposed to be 30 mb down and I typically get about 28mb down / 6mb up on the speedtest website which is exactly the same as with the previous motorola.
I consider a modem good if I can basically forget about it and never have to do anything. It meets that standard. I thought about getting a more expensive modem in case I ever switch back to comcast since this modem is not supposed to be compatible with them. I figure I can use the old motorola if I jump back or buy a different used modem and still come out cheaper.
But all in all, for the amount of $ I spent it served its purpose.
Thank you to Amazon Prime support for helping me resolve this problem!
When buying used make sure the modem has been unregistered from the former owner's account or you may not be able to activate it.
Most recent customer reviews
Used it for 2 years until I switched ISPs to one that included a free modem rental.Read more
Had a little trouble activating with Comcast.
Use Comcast Chat
Give agent Model: DPC 3008 and MAC Address
Wait to...Read more