Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on June 11, 2015
did not work on POE unless you use their hub, I had to buy the power supply for it. But it was a new from factory phone
on March 7, 2017
fine
on January 24, 2016
product didnt work and had to be returned -twice!
on March 29, 2014
We use 3CX phone system and the phone fits in the system perfectly. The only downside is I need separate power supply to power it up, which is fairly easy to get on amazon
on March 21, 2016
good product
on February 13, 2014
I ordered a Cisco 7960 IP phone from JPKern, the condition described was - Like New. The phone was hardly 'like new'. The handset was very dirty as well as other parts of the phone, the handset cord was stretched out which is not - like new.
on May 16, 2009
I bought this phone knowing that it did not come with a power cord but with many 7940 & later phones, they can get power from the LAN connection. I purchased this phone for my office at work and was attracted to the under $100 price tag. I got what I paid for and have no complaints!
on October 16, 2013
Maybe I'm an idiot but this phone won't work from your home phone VOIP provider without an additional device. I was setting up a home office and purchased this phone to use from my home office with my home phone VOIP service (Comcast / Xfinity) here in MD. After I wasn't able to get the phone working I called Cisco who informed me that I would need an additional $50 device to allow the phone to work on an analog system. Would've been nice to know before hand.....but then again....I'm probably an idiot.
44 comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2014
Save your money. Item not as described. Dead on arrival.
Buy Yealink. It is much and better and easy to program.
on January 2, 2013
high recommend this product. Many companies are moving to VOIP Technologies for cheaper but reliable voice communcations. This phone is ideal and very useful product...