- Brand Name: Cisco
- Model Number: WS-X3500-XL
- Connectivity Technology: ethernet
- Network Data Transfer Rate: 1 Gigabits Per Second
- Item Display Weight: 2.00 pounds
Have one to sell?
Cisco WS-X3500-XL GigaStack GBIC Interface Converter
Available from these sellers.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The Cisco Systems GigaStack Gigabit Interface Converter (GBIC) is a versatile, low-cost, Gigabit Ethernet stacking GBIC that offers high-speed interconnectivity between Catalyst 3550, 2950G, 3500 XL and modular Catalyst 2900 XL Switches. br brThe GigaStack GBIC is implemented in a standard GBIC form, which offers customers the highest level of deployment flexibility and scalability-using available Gigabit Ethernet GBIC ports for high-performance stacking today while preserving the option to migrate to standard Gigabit Ethernet uplinks tomorrow.
From the Manufacturer
The GigaStack GBIC adds port density and high-performance connectivity to supporting switches. When installed in a supporting switch, the GigaStack GBIC supports Gigabit connections in a cascaded stack or point-to-point configuration. The GigaStack GBIC autonegotiates the duplex setting of each port to maximize the bandwidth for your configuration. Features
- Half-duplex stacking using only one GBIC slot for each switch
- Stack up to nine switches to form an independent backbone that can be managed with a single IP address. This stack gives the appearance of a single large switch for network management purposes.
- Full-duplex connectivity between two switches
- You can also form a point-to-point link between two switches. The GigaStack GBIC supports one full-duplex link (in a point-to-point configuration) or up to eight half-duplex links (in a stack configuration) to other Gigabit Ethernet devices.
- Support for redundant loop configurations in a GigaStack GBIC stack
- Support for IOS Release 12.0(5)XU or later for Catalyst 2900 XL and 3500 XL switches, support for Release 12.1(6)EA2 or later for Catalyst 2950 switches, and support for Release 12.1(4)EA1 or later for Catalyst 3550 multilayer switches
- Management through the Cisco IOS command-line interface (CLI) or the web-based Cluster Management Suite (CMS)
There are no customer reviews yet.
Pages with Related Products. See and discover other items: networking switch