Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on January 5, 2018
This is a very solid movie with great direction and acting. The lead actor did an exceptionally convincing job in his role. He went deep into the character and emotions of a young man who's lost it all and is overrun by fear. You don't find that very often in a horror flick. It made this film stand out from the rest of the pack.
on August 27, 2016
For a movie of this gendre, I found this movie pretty good. Story was original, acting was good, creep factor high. But there was also a message about faith, not just spiritual faith, but faith in yourself and what strength that has. But the message wasn't hitting you in the face, so if you chose to ignore it, the movie was entertaining.

I don't write reviews that often, because too many of these are so similar.
on September 9, 2014
Not bad of a movie at all. I'm not much on newer horror films I like classics and my husband doesn't like horror at all but we both enjoyed this movie. I like to read about movies after watching them and it makes it even more amazing! The whole film was shot with just a hand held camera (which you cannot tell at all) the acting was amazing and the story is actually based off a true story by the writer. He just made it into a horror version. Pretty amazing.
on July 19, 2016
Excellent movie,excellent acting,excellent story line.
on May 6, 2015
This movie was frightening at times, but it wasn't the kind of fright that leaves you high and dry. This film was indeed in the psychological horror category, touching me at the core of my psyche and making me question ideas about fear, while giving me the goosebumps I want from a horror film. Going to watch this again
on July 22, 2017
I like the movie. Very well acted. If you like the underdog coming out on top then you will like this movie
on March 24, 2013
I loved this movie! it's very atmospheric and creepy!I was completely drawn in by the main character's fear, a must have for any horror fan.
on February 24, 2013
I enjoy horror movies and Indie films this is low budget but that does not mean it is bad in fact it is very creepy. A man who's wife lost her life to "children" in a rundown neighborhood and is agoraphobic protects his baby from neighborhood children or are they?
on August 18, 2014
HEAVILY retooled fairy mythology (scary-ass North European fairies, not Tinkerbell) meets urban blight and societal decay, combined with great cinematography and acting. Don't miss it!
on January 25, 2018