Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on May 15, 2015
Pretty awesome blocks! They have a simple design and simple color scheme, but that's part of their charm. Very easy to stack for toddlers (and adults), with a lot of possible combinations for houses, roofs, stairs. Some of the blocks rattle, but not all of them, and that makes for a fun game of "will this one rattle"?

This was our first purchase from the CitiBlocs line, but definitely won't be our last.
on December 25, 2012
We were looking for quality wooden blocks for our 20 month old son's Christmas gift and I am so glad we went with the Little Builders Rattle Blocks. They come in a sturdy container that is easy for him to manage on his own. The blocks feel like very high quality wood and smelled natural; no weird paint or chemical smells. I was concerned they may be a little too "babyish" for him since they rattle and have simple pieces but we've actually found that there are a ton of different ways to build with them and they mesh well with Melissa and Doug Standard Unit blocks and the Automoblox cars he received. As a matter of fact, my husband and I keep playing with them too. Sometimes I feel sticker-shock when buying wood or higher quality toys but I tend to be much happier with the product so it feels like I indeed "get what I paid for."
on April 22, 2012
I recently bought this for our 2YO and in the past few weeks he has built an airport control tower, built many walls and houses, incorporated them into his train track set, pretended to walk up the little stair blocks included in the toy, etc. He also loves the little pail the blocks come in -- he carries all kinds of stuff around in the pail, uses it as another building block, pretends it's a giant wheel. He plays with these blocks much more than with his Legos. They're simple, attractive, durable, and made from sustainably harvested wood (or at least that is my understanding), plus they encourage creative, independent play. What more could a parent ask from a toy?!

This set of blocks is something that I hope my kid can pass on to his kids some day because this toy has heirloom potential written all over it.
on October 21, 2015
These were a definite hit for both a baby and a three year-old - they are cute, a comfortable size for children to handle, and some make interesting rattling sounds. Very nice blocks.
on February 17, 2014
My grand kids love to play with these blocks. They are just the right size, sturdy and, of course, unbreakable.
on December 25, 2013
Perfect for my Grandkids.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.