Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on March 13, 2017
This was a great purchase for the little builders in our family. The colors are exciting too.
on January 30, 2014
My son has autism and it's always a challenge to find toys that he'll enjoy. He LOVES these -- partly because there's so many of them, and partly because they are simple items he can use to make his big patterns on the carpet. He basically makes temporary art in big designs on the carpet, and these are perfect because of the good quality, the bright colors, and the sheer quantity of them! Highly recommended!!!
on August 26, 2013
We really like the flexibility these basic blocks provide. Our 3 and 5 year-olds use them all the time. They are all precisely cut and stack evenly. However, the ideas for structures in the accompanying brochure are mostly well beyond the ability of a kid (or an adult for that matter).
on December 30, 2016
Love these. The building guide that comes with them is nice. My kids have used these every day for a week now. I have a feeling they will be a long-time toy. Most of our toys cycle in and out within 6 months to a year at most. However, blocks have been a favorite in this house, so I decided to try a different style block. My boys (3 & 5) love the colors. Not sure whether I like these or Lincoln Logs better. Those definitely stay together and you could keep structures together long term. But these require a little more thinking about how to make your structure stable. We have both styles and my kids (I also have an 8 year old daughter) all tend to like the standard block styles compared to the Lincoln Logs. Nice quality. These have been built high and fallen over many times. They have been stepped on and walked on and none of them have broken.
on December 29, 2016
We ordered 2 of these sets one we gave to my son for his birthday and the other we saved for Christmas! The first box we ordered was great but the second box has a couple of blocks that were cut funny and the paint is chipping on several blocks. Overall my kids have a blast with them but for the cost they should be better made!
on February 21, 2013
I order 1-3 toys via amazon a month probably. This has been a favorite. I have an almost 3 year old girl who is endlessly constructing dog houses and zoo enclosures and other imaginative buildings for her animals and dolls. These blocks are easy to stack and can make fun towers and houses that don't easily tip over. We also make mosaic type designs with them and practice PATTERNS. Use them almost daily.
on December 20, 2016
These blocks are wonderful. It started with a trip to our local children's museum and my two kids (ages 9 & 4) were enthralled with these. They spent a long while building towers of all different shapes and sizes. They were so engaged with the blocks that my husband and I bought a set for home.
on January 4, 2016
Bought these as a lasts minute present for my 3 year old. The colors are great and they are a ton of fun. She doesn't like building up yet but does love laying them out as a colorful road and making letters with them! I, on the other hand, love playing with them...
on January 15, 2013
Really do wish the pieces came in different sizes, would def give more options for building. Not a bad product overall though.
on January 18, 2011
This was our second set of citiblocs. We received the first set three years ago as a gift. My boys are 7 and 5 - they use these with legos and minature army sets - to build battlegrounds, bases, hideouts.... they use them with hexabugs to build corrals. And of course, they build structures for the sake of building.
My 3 year old daughter has shown absolutely no interest in these.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.