Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
|To protect your Digital Video Games purchase in the event you report it lost or not working, Amazon may invalidate the digital code linked to your purchase. There is no action required from you and your personal information will not be shared.|
About the product
- Multi-tiered simulation: Playing as the mayor of your city you'll be faced with balancing essential requirements such as education, water electricity, police, fire fighting, healthcare and much more along with your citys real economy system.
- Extensive local traffic simulation: Colossal Orders extensive experience developing the Cities in Motion series is fully utilized in a fully fleshed out and well-crafted transport systems.
- Districts and Policies: Be more than just an administrator from city hall. Designating parts of your city as a district results in the application of policies which results in you rising to the status of Mayor for your own city.
- Extensive modding support: Build or improve on existing maps and structures. You can then import them into the game, share them as well as download the creations of other city builders on the Steam workshop.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Steam account required for game activation and installation
- Supported OS: [Windows 7]
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470, 3.20GHz or AMD FX-6300, 3.5Ghz
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 4 GB
- Video Card: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB RAM or AMD Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB RAM (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics)
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And add to the mix that mods come out every hour for Cities: Skylines
and you have a lot of tweaking to do on your city. Did I mention you can drive or walk around your city in "first person" view?
That works for above ground at this moment.
But there are mods everywhere for this simulation!
I guess the next gen will be a virtual reality you can get lost in.
Play, err, I mean simulate your city on the fastest most RAM intense computer you can get your hands on. It's well worth the $30.00 for this City Simulator.
-Can be modded
-Graphics look crisp, clear, and can be adjusted to fit your computer's ability
-Menus are simplistic, modern, and easy to use and understand
-Some parts of game play can be customized (like infinite money) without mods
-Not compatible with Intel Integrated Graphics (basically unplayable on my secondary PC)
-DLC is overpriced for what it does considering the base game averages $30. I'd love to get the Natural Disasters DLC but it's $15, half of the game's price.
There is a learning curve and it can be frustrating at times. While this gives some people a sense of accomplishment when figuring something out, it can be tedious for those who just wanted a smooth, sandbox game play.
Overall, this game is worth a try if you enjoy management sims or games. The graphics and game play outperform those from the Simcity series.
Only con: the game did not come with more hours in the day to play. I mean literally. I need my actual day to be 3 hours longer so I have more time to play this awesome game without my wife doing the "look". You know what I mean. Darn, why am I writing this review, I could be playing my game. Peace out.