Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
|To protect your Digital Video Games purchase in the event you report it lost or not working, Amazon may invalidate the digital code linked to your purchase. There is no action required from you and your personal information will not be shared. Upon purchase, you’ll receive a download code which you’ll redeem directly on your console or online through your console’s website. Codes are typically delivered instantly, but may take up to five hours in rare cases. This code will be stored on Your Games Library on Amazon if you need to access it later.|
About the product
- Multi-tiered simulation: Playing as the mayor of your city you'll be faced with balancing essential requirements such as education, water electricity, police, fire fighting, healthcare and much more along with your citys real economy system.
- Extensive local traffic simulation: Colossal Orders extensive experience developing the Cities in Motion series is fully utilized in a fully fleshed out and well-crafted transport systems.
- Districts and Policies: Be more than just an administrator from city hall. Designating parts of your city as a district results in the application of policies which results in you rising to the status of Mayor for your own city.
- Extensive modding support: Build or improve on existing maps and structures. You can then import them into the game, share them as well as download the creations of other city builders on the Steam workshop.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Steam account required for game activation and installation
- Supported OS: [Windows 7]
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470, 3.20GHz or AMD FX-6300, 3.5Ghz
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 4 GB
- Video Card: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB RAM or AMD Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB RAM (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics)
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I rarely play PC games (Witcher 3 and Cities are my only installed games) but this game reminds me of my teenage years when I used to play Roller coaster tycoon along with the classics like Age of Empires. The mechanics are on point, the graphics are very good on a GTX970.
Being a Civil/Structural Engineer in real life makes me love this game even more, I wish I could spend many more hours on it and have more nitty gritty controls of the game but I am very happy with what the game offers right now.
It's extremely easy to pick up and become proficient at this game, my gf who really has only played Roller Coaster tycoon many years ago is now addicted to this game also and has her own cities.
-Can be modded
-Graphics look crisp, clear, and can be adjusted to fit your computer's ability
-Menus are simplistic, modern, and easy to use and understand
-Some parts of game play can be customized (like infinite money) without mods
-Not compatible with Intel Integrated Graphics (basically unplayable on my secondary PC)
-DLC is overpriced for what it does considering the base game averages $30. I'd love to get the Natural Disasters DLC but it's $15, half of the game's price.
There is a learning curve and it can be frustrating at times. While this gives some people a sense of accomplishment when figuring something out, it can be tedious for those who just wanted a smooth, sandbox game play.
Overall, this game is worth a try if you enjoy management sims or games. The graphics and game play outperform those from the Simcity series.
And add to the mix that mods come out every hour for Cities: Skylines
and you have a lot of tweaking to do on your city. Did I mention you can drive or walk around your city in "first person" view?
That works for above ground at this moment.
But there are mods everywhere for this simulation!
I guess the next gen will be a virtual reality you can get lost in.
Play, err, I mean simulate your city on the fastest most RAM intense computer you can get your hands on. It's well worth the $30.00 for this City Simulator.
Even at full price(which is reasonable) this game is worth it, but just wait for a sale as they happen often.
First off, this game was first designed as a traffic simulator game. So, be sure to look at the traffic while in the game.
- Works on Steam
- Beautiful graphics by default
- Great interface
- Able to buy land plots around you
- If you are playing this on a laptop with a trackpad, you should invest in a mouse. It will help a lot when placing roads.
- When I started my first city, my power grid was working fine but then it started glitching out. It said my citizens didn't have power when it showed they did. I haven't ran into this problem since.
This game is what Simcity 5 should have been and it is definitely worth the $30 if you are into these types of games. I didn't have any problems downloading this through steam and I love having it always available whether I switch to my laptop or to my desktop.
Great job to the people who developed Skylines, you earned my 5 stars.
Most recent customer reviews
I purchased this game after seeing a series of very impressive videos on YouTube.Read more