About the Product
- Multi-tiered simulation: Playing as the mayor of your city you'll be faced with balancing essential requirements such as education, water electricity, police, fire fighting, healthcare and much more along with your citys real economy system.
- Extensive local traffic simulation: Colossal Orders extensive experience developing the Cities in Motion series is fully utilized in a fully fleshed out and well-crafted transport systems.
- Districts and Policies: Be more than just an administrator from city hall. Designating parts of your city as a district results in the application of policies which results in you rising to the status of Mayor for your own city.
- Extensive modding support: Build or improve on existing maps and structures. You can then import them into the game, share them as well as download the creations of other city builders on the Steam workshop.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Steam account required for game activation and installation
- Supported OS: [Windows 7]
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470, 3.20GHz or AMD FX-6300, 3.5Ghz
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 4 GB
- Video Card: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB RAM or AMD Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB RAM (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics)
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
Top Customer Reviews
Edit 4/8/2015: Not to mention the Steam Workshop. If you don't know what that is, it's Steam's in house modding community, and it's brilliant for this game. Modders have put in a TON of very useful things for your city so far, all free, easy to download, and easy implemented in your games options.
Edit 4/13/2015: Please go view the Steam Workshop for this game. Modders have already added a plethora of parking lots to chose from. Tired of your streets being pack by people parking on the side of the roads? Add parking lots to your game! Plenty of building and statistic mods as well via the workshop.
If you like city simulation builders, this is for you. It's such a blast to play, it's cheap to boot, has an amazing publisher behind it (Paradox), and modding community is amazing.
Everything the mod community did that kept Sim City 4 on the shelves in Wallmarts across America for an entire decade was ignored. Maxis and EA ignored all of the fans, and gave the people who had kept them in business for twenty years a horrible product. And for that we put Maxis out of business. They will never make another game, and it is no one's fault but theirs.
Now pretend none of that happened. It's 2013 again, and here it is people: Sim City 5. Enjoy :)
Cities: Skylines, pun intended but Colossal Order took on well, a colossal order when it decided to get into the city-building franchise since all that we, as gamers, have been provided over the last few years is nothing but trash and there were some big shoes to fill in the city simulation genre. Were they able to give us what we city-building fans have wanted?
In short, yes, Colossal Order gave us a city building game that was relatively bug free, balanced, gorgeous, and most important, it was FUN. Since SimCity's release I have been fervently awaiting some sort of gorgeous city building simulator where it actually worked and was something new since SimCity was such a massive let down. Come 2015 and Focus Home Entertainment releases Cities XXL only to find that it was more scam than anything else, given that it was the exact same game as Cities XL (we are talking the only difference being a user interface change). This left a very bad taste in our proverbial mouths as we were betrayed by the only two real city building studios out there and we had nobody to turn to.
Then Cities: Skylines was announced and as more and more footage was released we began to hope again and fortunately Colossal Order pulled it off.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
One of my favorite games! You can loose a lot of time playing/having fun. They keep making cool expansion packs that don't generally cost too much too.Published 10 days ago by Eric Peter
I didn't know this wasn't sim city. So naturally I flew into a rage and destroyed my computer. Then I spent around $3,000 building a custom gaming rig. Read morePublished 17 days ago by misplacedpoptart
What a fun game! I've watched many a playthrough on youtube, and it's just as good as it looks.Published 17 days ago by Mike
code does not work wrong code for product, seems to be for x box. I do not own xbox need code for pc game.Published 18 days ago by david mann