- Because Princeton Watches is an Authorized Internet Citizen Retailer, you will receive the full Citizen 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty with your purchase from Princeton Watches Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$363.86 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$131.14 (26%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Round watch with Eco-Drive light-powered design featuring undecorated black dial with subtle raised markers
- 36 mm stainless steel case with scratch-resistant sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Brushed stainless steel bracelet featuring deployment clasp with double push-button closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Polished-to-perfection steel and regal roman numerals make cecile this season's most eye-catching watch. Offering an elegantly sculptured case, this wrist essential is a glamorous accessory for any globetrotter.
Embolden any attire with the Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Stiletto Watch. Featuring Eco-Drive technology, this watch has been perfected to suit both the professional man and the outdoorsman. Solar powered, this watch never needs a battery and remains charged for months at a time, even in the dark. Plus, it has a sleek design. Perfect for accompanying you from weekday to weekend, this confident, all-black timepiece stands out with a silky black dial notched with hour markers for a stylish, minimalist effect. Continuing the theme, the stainless steel bezel is handsomely etched with simple hour markers. The dial's sharp hour-and-minute hands are polished and sleek, complementary the wide stainless steel band that features both matte and polished finishes. The bold linking band is built for long-last and offers quick one-hand fastening with a deployment clasp with push-button. Boasting scratch-resistant-sapphire dial-window protection and the reliability of Japanese-quartz movement, this modern man's timepiece is water resistant to 99 feet (30 M).See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002BWPDE8
- Item model number: AR3015-53E
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Citizen|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||36 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||21 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Black ion plated stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||3.20 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
I actually had to return the one I ordered because right after I gave it to him, it wouldn't hold a charge, but of course Amazon didn't hesitate to send us a new one with complimentary one-day shipping. I have had other Citizen watches and love them, I think this was a glitch in that particular watch because he hasn't had a single problem with the replacement watch.
Yes it is hard to see the time at night. In today's world that isn't normally a problem with your cell handy.
With the Eco Drive it has been over a year and we still haven't needed to change a battery. It just keeps working, which is lovely. It also isn't like the old wind up watches that my grandpa has. So you don't have to worry about winding.
Over time and with lots of daily wear you can start to see some silver coming through where the black has been worn off due to wear, but that is bound to happen.
I'm very pleased with this purchase.