YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on March 28, 2013
I bought this used.

I get a lot of compliments regarding it's design, simplicity, and fashion.

It has been quite accurate since I bought it, only to tweak it ever so slightly when I feel so inclined.

The strap will be worn in the coming years. That is the only issue as with most watches. To me, it's important to know where it was made. The watch is made in Japan, the band is made in China.
on April 14, 2013
I like the watch. Elegant, slender, works well. Note that it has no seconds hand and does not display the date. If that's not important, you'll like the watch.
on December 26, 2014
Never replace the battery. Slim, but large. Not so good on my thin wrist, but I got used to it. Very attractive.
on March 6, 2013
This is a Very nice, light and thin watch. Looks like it cost 10 x's what I paid for it. Terrific buy.
on March 8, 2015
love the watch keeps time great, only looses or gains one to two seconds a month

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.