Top positive review
29 people found this helpful
on May 7, 2012
It is a great watch. I can't find any faults with it. Pros and cons
- Looks great
- Sapphire crystal, will never scratch
- Auto time synch means dependable time and date, which means correct time every time
- Eco drive leaves really nothing to complain about
- Band is very comfortable
- Black coating is great, No easy scratches, even thought it will get small scratches over time
- Lume is good, not great.
- The dial is a little busy. Not sure if I should complain about that.
- The signal for Auto time synch is not always strong where I live. But when I am outside, I can synch manually. I do this once in a while when I remember and the watch is correct to the second vs. the US govt time.
Update Mar 2014
- Still looks new, no scratches, works perfectly
- the black band has faded slightly, but only minimally
- I realized that the watch looks its best with a thick brown leather band (pick like a Panerai style band, dark brown or light brown). Try it and you won't regret it. If you are looking at less than $80 for the leather band, it is probably not the best. Google PVD PAM with brown leather band and you will get the idea.