Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on February 12, 2014
This watch is AMAZING it was designed with me in mind. I was looking for a leather band watch; I've always owned stainless steel, but this one takes the cake. At first I was sceptical about the orange accents, but that's the difference maker!!! It's very simple and different; as mentioned. it's definitely an eye catcher for sure! You can dress it up or even wear it with jeans and sweats without any concerns about if its going to match your outfit. I can't wait until all 2500 are sold to see if the demand and/or value will increase. #StayTuned
on February 5, 2016
This watch is amazing! It looks a lot better in person and has exceeded my expectations. I work at a computer and don't feel any discomfort in the metal strap --my fear before making the purchase. I also didn't find the band too small -- so maybe I have small wrists.
review image review image
VINE VOICEon June 4, 2014
I love clocks and watches.... even as they're replaced to an extent by smart phones, for example, I still like to have them around.....

Clocks, such as those with old-fashioned chimes, can evoke long-ago memories. Or, they can bring a sense of continuity with the past--not a bad thing when our rapidly moving digital technologies may connect us to the world, while attenuating our ties to home and family and friends....

Watches can play a similar role. Some aspects of the "World Time A-T Limited Edition" are classic. They might have been done 20 or 50 or 100 years ago. Yet the overall quality and technology is 21st century all the way.

The circumference of this watch is beautifully engraved with the names of major cities, linked to their respective time zones. Along with the beautiful renderings of the earth on the dial, these are constant reminders of distant connections.

This Citizen limited edition timepiece also has up-to-date, serviceable features. The radio-controlled time-keeping works well. The features, such as the second dial for a second time zone, are relatively simple, intuitive enough to control and well displayed. It also has an alarm, a stopwatch, etc. This is a watch a traveller will value. Unlike so many watches with all manner of features, the relative simplicity here means that one may actually use them.

The battery of the "EcoDrive" is replenished by exposure to light. Apparently this means outdoor or indoor light, natural or artificial. My experience after a few days is that this works well.

The band is lovely, a perfect accompaniment to a fine timepiece. It is high-quality leather with a clip mechanism. If you're new to this type of band, as I was, you may want to do an online search for how to set it to your wrist size. I readily found that information. If you don't locate it for some reason, one expects any jewelry store can show you. It's quite easy once you know what to do (isn't everything?!)

Some Amazon.com reviewers expressed the view that the band was insufficiently large for a man. My wrists are conventional male sized, and I have no quarrel about the sizing. It seems fine. I suppose if one has unusually large wrists, there may be an issue, but that would appear to be a general question, applying to most if not all manufactured watches. [it may also be that there has been more than one iteration of this model, so the differing experiences may be apples and oranges].

The watch has a strong warranty. It can be activated online. There are, apparently, differential arrangements for watches purchased before September 2013 in this model, so one may want to examine that as appropriate.

Overall, I give this watch high marks It's beautiful, durable, well-designed, and has up-to-date technology. Appropriate for a "limited edition," it comes in packaging well suited for a keepsake or a gift.
on July 19, 2016
A hell of a lot of watch for the money.
on December 8, 2014
This watch is a work of art. I bought the AT9010-52E and was so impressed with it that I went back and snatched up the Limited Edition (28F) with the leather band. Besides the band and clasp, the watch also has some distinguishing points to set it apart from the 52E. Primarily, the hour marks are orange (white on the 52E), the bezel is brushed stainless steel (polished on the 52E), and the date window is reversed on the 28F, meaning the background is black and the number is white (black number and white background on the 52E). All other functions on the 28F are identical to the 52E. The limited edition run is 2500. As I said in my review of the 52E, contrary to description the watch is NOT designed for scuba diving. Both the 52E and the 28F are water resistant to 20 atmospheres and are suitable for free diving and swimming. But with the beautiful leather band it comes with, why would you want to wear it in the water?

UPDATE: In June 2015 I flew from Los Angeles to Rome. I followed the simple instructions for setting the watch to a new time-zone and it performed perfectly. No hassle. From Rome I went to Athens (another time-zone change) and it was again simple to make the adjustment. The watch also easily received the European Atomic Clock signal. Two weeks later, back in L.A. and bingo. The watch is an engineering marvel for a fraction of the price of other watches that perform the same tricks. I am still in love.

All the features operate as they should and tolerances are very precise. It is a wonderful thing to not ever have to change a battery or set the time. Get it. Wear it. Love it.
on January 13, 2015
great watch and get lots of compliments.
on August 29, 2015
I own many watches some very expensive for occasional use and this is my favorite everyday watch
on August 12, 2015
Simply stunning. The orange accents make all the difference. Perfect for casual and dress.
on December 30, 2014
I purchased for my friend (he paid for it and used my account). He loves the watch and it is gorgeous, both look and feel. It's a complicated watch without question but a real head turner.
on February 25, 2015
Favorite watch I've ever owned. World time function great for frequent traveler.