|Price:||$324.00 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$301.00 (48%)|
- Foldover closure
- 44 millimeters high
- Stainless steel watch with orange contrasts featuring alternating numeral and baguette-shape markers, date window at 3 o'clock, and luminous hands
- 43 mm stainless steel case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Also features radio-controlled world time and stainless steel link bracelet with foldover clasp
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Powered by Light. Any Light.
It starts with a simple, yet revolutionary concept: a watch that never needs a battery. Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light - from any natural or artificial light source - and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. It recharges continuously in any kind of light to run forever.
Men's Stainless Steel World Time A-T Stainless Steel Eco-Drive Watch.
- Synchronized to Atomic Clock for Superior Accuracy
- Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 26 Time Zones
- Perpetual Calendar
- Dual Time (Second Time Zone)
- 12/24-Hour Time
- Daily Alarm
- Power Reserve Indicator
- Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
Bold and brilliant, the Citizen Eco-Drive World Time Watch makes an impressive addition to any attire. With atomic clock synchronization for superior accuracy, this perpetual calendar chronograph has an analog world timer that keeps time in 26 cities. A stainless steel construction lends striking appeal to this modern mens watch.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DBUVIVQ
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: AT9010-52E
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 11, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Solar powered rechargeable battery with terrific charge up to 180 days in darkness
- Saphired glass which makes it scratch resistant
- water resistant up to 20 bar ( you can dive with it!)
- automatically synchs with atomic clock
- dual time zones , easily interchangeable
- daylight saving time settings on both time zones
- alarms on both time zones
- perpetual calendar
- lightweight for its size
- can be big for most wrists compared to normal watches
- automatic synch does need for the watch to be near a window
- synch works at night only ( for me, as during the day the signal does not reach my zone, but not the watch zone)
- could be complicated to set up and fully operate for some people ( me I love it )
Update: I've since located a PDF with the watch instructions, which I've just printed. I've also successfully registered the watch on the Citizen web page.
I didn't have problems setting it up after reading the manual. It becomes intuitive after playing with it for a little while.
This is my third Citizen watch, and it has become the watch I wear every day.