Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 59 reviews
on December 11, 2013
Love the classic simplicity of this watch. Just what I was looking for. I have tide tables, world time, and all the extras on my iPhone. So just wanted a timepiece. This Citizen fits the bill to perfection. Keeps perfect time. Would certainly recommend it to anyone.

Only minuses:
Luminous hands and hour markings are very weak. I can just barely make them out in a pitch black room.

The fake alligator strap doesn't lay evenly on my wrist. This causes the strap to move and I have to pull the watch face back to the top of my wrist from time to time. Will probably replace the strap with a plain leather strap in the near future.
on August 7, 2016
This is very nice watch. I like the fact that it is light-powered. It is my first such watch, so it will be a new experience for me. There is no second hand, and that is something to get used to, but not a deal breaker. The one, and only bad thing (in my opinion) is that the strap is too short. That is not a deal breaker either because any jewelry store will change that.

I do recommend this watch. My first Citizen, very likely not my last.
on December 4, 2014
The picture does not do it justice. The dial on the watch is really beautiful, not flashy at all, but a subtly classy. The dial has a lot of depth, and you can see textural details between the gold lines that represent each hour and the underlying black dial. The band is good quality too, just as expected. It came very stiff, so give it a few days of wear before you judge it. At first I thought it was a cheap band but it simply took a few days to wear in.
on May 15, 2016
So far so good. Watch looks very nice and keeping accurate time. The only thing I don't like so far is that there is no second hand. Not a big deal. I bought this because it only has a date; no day. These watches are a big pain when you have to reset the day and date when there are less than 31 days in a month. I replaced another Citizen watch with this one. The other Citizen had day and date.
on February 3, 2015
I am 69 years old. I like this wrist watch very much! I can read time without my glasses. The only drawback is its leather band which is thick and stiff. It did not keep my watch on the top of my wrist. The watch rotated around my wrist or its band was too tight. I purchased an expansion metal band and replaced the original leather band. Now I am very happy with this watch!
on May 7, 2016
This is a great watch and I love that it will never need a battery! It looks good and holds time well (like it is supposed to!). Other reviews state that they have trouble with it rotating on their wrist but I have not had this problem. The only thing that worries me is how long the leather band will last, but at least that is replaceable.
on January 27, 2016
Great quality watch. This is my second Eco-Drive watch and they are well built. I only wish it had a seconds hand because it just looks like it's missing something whenever I look at it. Hard to tell if it's working or not.
on October 18, 2016
Nice watch...waiting for the leather band to "break-in" Nice that Amazon lowered the price 1 day before I planned on purchasing it! $50 cheaper than anywhere else!
on July 9, 2016
Bought this as a gift for my father in-law and he loves it. Comfortable, great quality; and a simple face. We have purchased 3 different Eco drive watches from Citizens, in different styles and bands and we love them. They charge through artificial light as well as natural.
on December 23, 2014
I got this for my boyfriend and he loves it! He thought the black face looked very sleek, loved the band and he thought it looked expensive! I got the back engraved with his initials, which added a nice personal touch. The back has Citizen branding on it but the engraving still looked nice and different. I had no problems making sure the watch was charged enough to work. Overall, I think he was very happy and I am too!