We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Light powered Eco-Drive Caliber E210 Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Max power reserve: 240 days; low charge warning: 7 days; charge time from stop state to max charge
- Durable, hardened non-reflective mineral crystal; case diameter: 46 mm; assembled by hand; 1/5 second chronograph measures up to 12 hours; power reserve meter
- Titanium case; grey dial; date function between 4 to 5 o'clock; alarm function; screw-back case and screw-down crown
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This men's titanium, Citizen Eco-Drive Calibre 2100 watch features a black chronograph dial which features an alarm, date calendar and power reserve meter. The watch is water resistant up to 200 meters. The Eco-Drive never needs a battery.
One of the most advanced chronograph watches made by Citizen, the Eco-Drive Calibre 2100 men's titanium watch also offers stylish lines that nicely complement both business and casual couture. The chronograph timing function includes 60-minute, 12-hour, and independent second-hand subdials, as well as a center sweep 1/5-second hand. It also has a reset button that instantly returns all the chronograph registers to zero. The watch case and bracelet band links are made of titanium--which is nearly 50 percent lighter than steel, but 30 percent stronger. It's also particularly resistant to salt water corrosion, as well as hypo-allergenic--perfect for those with metal allergies.
This large, round watch has a thin, flattened bezel with an exterior tachymeter reading in gray. The patterned dark gray dial face is accented by black subdials, and it offers white luminous Dauphine hands (with seconds hand) and a date function at 4 o'clock. The bracelet band is joined by a push-button clasp. Other features include a screw-back case, screw-down crown, scratch resistant mineral crystal with anti-reflective coating, and water resistance to 660 feet (200 meters).
This watch is powered by Citizen's unique Eco-Drive, which absorbs sunlight and any artificial light through the crystal and dial to recharge the watch continuously. With regular exposure to light, the Eco-Drive continuously recharges itself for a lifetime of use. This watch's Eco-Drive provides a 240-day power reserve, and it can be recharged with just 3.5 hours of exposure to light.
Summary of Features:
- Assembled by hand
- 1/5 second chronograph measures up to 12 hours
- Power reserve meter
- Non-reflective mineral crystal
- Screw-back case and screw-down crown
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- ASIN: B000EQRYMM
- Item model number: AV0021-52H
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 20, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Citizen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Safety|
|Case diameter||46 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band width||23.5 millimeters|
|Item weight||1.1 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
+ The titanium case and band keep the mass low. This watch, although bigger than my Tag Heuer Aquaracer, is actually lighter.
+ The chronograph has a crisp feel and action to it. Flyback operation is a nice touch.
- The mineral glass crystal is the major negative here. If this watch came with a sapphire crystal, it would have received five stars.
+/- The alarm is a nice feature, but it is not particularly loud. If you are awake and in an office or home setting, its volume is sufficient.
+ The band is great and has only one minor flaw: The piece of metal at the clasp that connects to the first inside link is stamped sheet metal. This is a weaker design than the rest of the band, and also looks a little cheap. Given the high finish quality of the rest of the band, Citizen should look at how other companies (Tag, Movado, etc.) make this transition (with a solid link), and eliminate this weak point of their design.
+ The lume is quite sufficient. No complaints here.
+ Overall quality is superb.
+ Eco-drive has been great. Once the indicator hit the max mark, it hasn't moved since!
Overall, I am quite satisfied.
At six months of ownership and wearing it most days, I have two comments:
* The coating on the titanium does indeed wear off. It doesn't look too bad, but it does happen.
* The crystal did get a minor scratch already. Hard to see, but I know it's there. If it were sapphire, there would probably be no scratch.
One thing that does make this watch sub par is the crystal. I bought the watch and a week in I put a hugh scratch in the crystal. Scratching it is very easy because the crystal is not flat with the case. It sticks out a mm or so. HOWEVER I took the advice of someone else who wrote a review and sent it to citizen to get the crystal replaced with sapphire. It cost me $96 total. With this they changed the crystal and did a water test where they tested it at 21 bar. Also the sapphire crystal sits flat with the case. I HIGHLY recommend sending this watch in to get the sapphire crystal. It will last you.
My last advice is keep looking around for the price. Amazon seems to be pricey at times but if you keep an eye on it you can get a good deal. I was able to get mine from amazon new for $350. So keep an eye out.
All in all I love this watch, the alarm could be louder and more precise but the feel and look give this watch a 5 star. Not to mention the good feeling inside knowing you will never have to replace a battery in your life.
After a year use the sapphire crystal has not a scratch and the time peace is still lasting me
Unfortunately the watch I received is aesthetically perfect but it seems I have got a piece with a faulty solar cell, the charge never moves from level 2 or rather never gets fully charged!!, dont know if it is faulty, tried charging in full sun light & internal light for almost 7 hours, in vain.
A double whammy to my bad luck : I gifted this watch to my brother in law in India, now I cant get it back easily to get it resolved, got subjected to some unsaid, untold but spoken family embarrassment.
Truly a big $525 blow....
With the Eco-Drive technology and the lovely chronograph feature, this watch can best be described as complex but simple. So if you are considering buying a watch which is practical with some lovely features added and of course ending the hassle of ever needing to change the battery. Look no further I assure you won't be disappointed. Thank you.
I ordered it while I still was in Germany so it would be at my house when I returned, from the good old American "Amazon.com" and Amazon gets five stars from me too.
As mentioned by others, the watch is very light, but the glass and the guts have the normal weight, but it is OK and not bothersome. Oh yes, it keeps time too and the 12 hour cronograph is what I was looking for.
Happy and smiling,