Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 11, 2009
I've joyfully owned this watch for 9+ years now and still love it. After innumerable diving & snorkeling excursions, swimming pools and showers, it has never missed a beat. Have enjoyed the depth meter. It's been windsurfing, hang gliding, sailing, motorcycling and in sinks of dirty dishes and still looks modern, professional, rugged and up-to-date. It's equally appropriate in the boardroom and beach. It keeps accurate time, is easy to use and is most certainly durable! I've changed bands a couple of times (the stock rubber band lasts a few years of hard use). Bands are easy to find. The orange parts are a bit faded after many hundreds of hours in direct Caribbean sun. Crystal will scratch some eventually with abuse, but it's surprisingly durable. The SS case is also not prone to scratches. I've gotten several more expensive watches in the interim (including Rolex) but have always quickly gone back to wearing this one full-time. If I lost it, I'd get the same model!
9 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 9, 2011
I purchased this for every day use, as well as a basic dive time and depth back up to my computer. It is a very well made and functional watch, and it looks very sharp. After figuring out how to work the various functions (as my wife reminds me often, "read the manual, dumb ass") I am thoroughly impressed. The only complaint I can up with is the band length. Obviously I can wear it when I am not wearing any exposure protection, but being in Minnesota I typically dive dry or with a 7 MM Wetsuit, even in the summer. Good luck trying to get the watch on when you are suited up in a thick Wetsuit and gloves or with any kind of Drysuit with a suitable undergarment. To that end, I wish they would have included a band extender with the watch v. having to buy one. That's it, otherwise it is a great watch.

Good diving!
Tim
on August 16, 2011
Picked this watch up in Aruba.. Paid $263.00 and no tax. Negotiated with 4 different jewelery shops telling each of them that the other was beating the others price. My target price was $240.00 (just for sport) but they wouldn't budge from $263.00 not sure why the extra $3.00.. maybe that's the tax? I'm happy with this watch so far. I didn't get a chance to dive with it as it was my last day on the island but I did get to do some swimming around in the ocean and it's really cool how instantly this watch recognizes that it's in water and switches to dive mode. Watch looks awesome, have gotten a few compliments and have noticed a couple people noticing my watch..My left wrist sort of felt violated. I have a few different watches but this is going to be my go to watch from hear forward..
on November 30, 2011
ATTENTION DIVE BUDDIES!!! To any of my dive buddies considering buying a Citizen Dive watch beware. After waiting over 3 years to figure out which one I wanted and justify to myself that the watch was worth the $550 price tag, I am already spending $225 to repair it after only 6 months of use. The watch leaked after about 30 dives. Upon inspection by the warranty team they determined that the ...stem to the screw down crown had somehow broken off inside diminishing the integrity of the water tight seal. Now although this was a piece INSIDE the watch and there was absolutely no sign of damage on the outside of the watch, somehow it is my fault it is broken. Or as they put it, they can only "speculate" because they were not there when it happened and it is not a normal issue. So that caused the watch to flood causing more damage. I'm sorry I thought that my $550 Citizen dive watch that was designed specifically to be rugged and for dive use could handle normal diving. I guess Citizen watches aren't all they claim to be and their warranty isn't worth the paper it is printed on. "Citizen Eco Drive watch, It's unstoppable just like the people who wear it" ha ha. Guess I'm outside the norm.
14 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on April 27, 2009
I bought this watch in 2003, and have worn it since. I've replaced the rubber band three times, once with the stainless steel band. The stainless broke within days when I tripped and fell against a concrete and brick surface. The band and watch took the worst of it, the case was practically unscratched, the band broke a couple of links and was replaced with rubber again. The skin oils rot the rubber, the band is cheap to replace though. It wears well, the years and repeated dives and daily water immersion have not affected it. The orange of the depth gage is fading, the green glow is still noticeable in the hour dots in the dark. It keeps time well, I might correct it with my cellphone once every year or two. I recommend it and will buy another if this one dies, which I don't foresee.
on December 2, 2012
Bought this model in 2003, and have worn it continuously since. I have done countless ocean swims, laps in the pool, and a few snorkel dives down to 20 some odd feet with never a problem. Work-out on a regular basis with it; runs, weights, calisthenics, chopping firewood, etc. Paint rubbed off the bezel, I repainted it, looks like new. Depth gauge accurate in ocean, keeps time perfect, chronograph function works fine and comes in handy. Highly recommend the aqualand dive watch.

Update- Water sensor died suddenly, so no more depth function or battery meter, not bad for almost 11 years. Haven't checked to see how much repair from Citizen Service will cost
on July 11, 2008
Firstly, A big thankyou to Amazon for the prompt delivery. Ordered it on the 6th July & recieved the watch on the 10th July on the other side of the world, outstanding.
Arrived well packaged, intact and inside its own 'scuba tank'. A nice touch. The watch looks great, large face and stylish. I read a couple of reviews in regard to the metal band restraints moving... Pinch them gently together with pliers (and a cloth so as not to scratch them)...Easy fixed.
I look forward to many years of use from it and many more purchases from Amazon. Now, if they would only ship electronic/electrical items to this region of the planet...

A D Gambon
Perth, Western Australia
on January 4, 2008
I've had the watch for 7 years now, and i absolutely love it. Never needs a battery replacement, super durable, and the chronograph is really nice, even if it is just quartz movement. the only problem i've had with it is the screw-down crown. i am left handed, so i wear it on my right arm so the adjustment crown points up. i banged it hard one time on a table, and stripped the threads on both the crown and the case. I sent it back for service, and they replaced the crown, band and crystal but the case was still damaged. about a year later, i was still having problems with the crown, so i sent it back with a detailed explanation, and they replaced the crown, case, crystal, battery and band. its like i had a brand new watch! service is super-slow, but it appears to be worth the wait. I'm shopping around right now for a replacement band. Mine is dried out and cracking, but its been 3 years with no trouble.
|22 comments|Report abuse
on January 7, 2010
This is a great watch. Very durable. My last Citizen Aqualand lasted over 20 years!! It finally died on me for the last time, just before Christmas...and given it's longevity, I was determined to buy another one. The Eco-Drive technology is an amazing feature...especially for a diving watch. In the older models, every time the battery needed to be changed, it had to be sent to Citizen, so the watch could be re-pressurized correctly, etc. Not very convenient, and a bit costly. I have only two minor gripes with this new watch. The orange hand (charge meter/depth meter) should've been placed BEHIND the minute and second hands, as it was in my old model. It's so distracting, and obsucres the minute & seconds hands to the point that it acually makes it difficult to read the time quickly. The primary reason for owning a watch is being able to see the time!! Very frustrating. Had the orange hand been placed behind those, as in previous models, it would be near perfect. The other features I'd like to see on this watch (especially at this price point) would be a digital stop watch, and a backlight for the bezle for easy viewing in dark environments. Pretty simple & inexpesnive fixes like this, and I would've easily given it 5 stars. These aren't deal breakers, so I'm not going to send it back...I just hope it gives me 20 good years, like my old one did.
on January 11, 2011
It was not what I was expecting for. It doesn't represent what I though. I really got disappoint with it. I am not using it. It is not what I want it to be. It looks much better on the page than on real. I do not recommend it. I would like to return it and get my money back.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.