Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on January 3, 2014
I was looking for a lightweight, sofisticated and elegant. watch. This citizen eco-drive model is exactly what I was trying to find. I went to a store first, in order to see it and try it on, but I was not able to find this model -by the way, they offer to get it in a few days as a price of $380, $100 more than what I paid in amazon.com. I found a similar model, which could let me see the size and weight of the watch. Then I order it and it came quickly and in perfect conditions. The watch is wonderful. Five stars.
on March 3, 2014
This is my second Citizen Eco-Drive Titanium wristwatch. The only time they have to be set are for 'Time Change' or travel through differing time zones. The Titanium construction is strong and light as plastic.
The only complaint I have is the watch face if very difficult to read other than in direct light. The luminious hands and numerals do not glow hardly at all......
on February 4, 2014
Overall I typically like Citizen and have owned another watch for years without issue. This one had the black finish rub off with very little wear letting the bright metal underneath shine through...which defeats the purpose of an all black watch.

I would not recommend.
on November 9, 2016
Very nice watch! Looks great on my husband's arm and he loves it. The only thing that could be better is it is hard to read in the dark. The numbers do not light up very well. He kept it anyway because he liked the way it looked and felt on his arm.
on January 27, 2016
Can't go wrong with Citizen quality and the eco-drive is a great feature. Titanium makes for a very light watch that's tough as steel without the weight. Hands are hard to see in low light but that's the look the watch gives so make sure that's not a concern if you consider this one.
on August 18, 2013
This is exactly the watch I was looking for - strong and reliable. Light weight. Tough looking however elegant.You never have to charge it! I would buy another one without hesitation.
on September 19, 2016
very nice
on June 29, 2015
really like this watch
on February 16, 2014
Watch was very light, and comfortable. The one I recieved had been opened, and you could not set the date with the first or second pull out. My guess is that it had been returned once before, and they sent it out again. Only other complaint would be that the dial is very hard to see. If you are in a low light area, you will not be able to see the watch face.
on March 21, 2013
I love the look of the watch but the contrast that they show in the add from the numbers to the background is not really that good. Unless you have direct light you cannot read the time. The hands nor the numbers glow well enough to see anything in the dark.