Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 29, 2015
This is a really terrific watch, light and comfortable, and great to look at. Unless you are a giant, the band will need to have links removed. There are very good videos on YouTube that show you how, but these tiny end caps come out and there's no way I can get them back in, so the pins can fall out. I use a tiny drop of super-glue which holds perfectly and is not noticeable. But you might consider a professional resize. I sized it in cool weather, then had to put links back in when the weather warmed up, so don't discard them..
on December 13, 2013
Citizen watches are reliable and very accurate. It has not varied more than one second in several days when compared to an atomic clock. The watch is attractive in its appearance. The orange numerals are unique and different from other watches that I own. Because I have a small wrist I had two links removed from the bracelet. Amazon's price was far less than other internet sellers. I had considered this watch for sometime and when I saw the price at Amazon, I immediately purchased the watch. Extremely satisfied.
on October 30, 2016
Love my watch. Eco-Drive means never having to change a battery. Don't keep it in a dark place when you are not wearing it, or the watch will stop.
on September 15, 2015
I love this watch, super light weight and strong titanium. If you like the heavier feel of a big watch don't buy this, but if you like less weight this is awesome! The Eco drive is sweet and I love the orange face, I have gotten tons of comments already in the first couple days of wearing it!
on June 19, 2013
Fantastic watch. Keeps excellent time. Easy to read. Band is easily adjusted. Face glows nicely. Not heavy. Very confortable. I am very satisfied with this purchase.
on July 8, 2016
I bought this watch for my Boyfriend and he loves it - tough and durable - no batteries required. Hassle free buy and ship from Amazon - love it.
on September 15, 2014
A strikingly beautiful watch, very distinctive with the orange numerals.. Quality is the same excellent one expects from Citizen EcoDrive watches.
on September 18, 2015
First of all I dropped this so many times but never broke!
Nice looking watch.
It fits on suits, casual clothings..etc. It's a versatile watch.
on February 11, 2014
Love this watch! It's so light weight I forget I'm wearing it. If I had to nitpick one thing the face and hands do not glow in the dark for very long but ehh, minor annoyance. Would definitely recommend it.
on March 29, 2016
my daily driver, comfortable and accurate

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.