BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Citizen Eco-Drive Men's BL6005-01E Stainless Steel Watch with Leather Band
Size Name: Standard|Color: Black Band/Black Case/Black Face|Change

on April 23, 2014
I've been wanting to try one of the Eco-Drive watches for a while now, and decided to give this one a shot when another watch had to go in for repairs. I love the styling and the minimalistic design. I've worn it only a few times , but have already received several compliments. The weight and sizing are nice as well as it's not clunky at all and works well as a dress watch. I've also had no trouble with the functionality as well. It's been running perfectly since I received it. The one thing that keeps me from giving it higher marks is the comfort of the watch. The buckle on the band has some oddly sharp edges to the underside of the clasp and as such tends to irritate my arm by the end of the day. Perhaps it will lessen with time as the band conforms to my wrist, but for now it is not as good as I would like.
on January 19, 2014
First, I'll start by saying that I'm actually a woman. I wanted an elegant watch with more presence than the woman's version. It seemed slightly too dainty for me. I went out on a limb and ordered the men's for myself since I heard it ran on the smaller side. I'm very pleased with my purchase! It's exactly the right size for me, it's incredibly elegant, sophisticated and sleek, all without being pretentious. It runs very well; I had some concerns since I work indoors and live in a very cloudy area, so I thought the battery may not get the light it needs. I'm glad to report that I was wrong and the watch runs just as well in artificial light. This watch is perfect for the professional woman despite being designed for a man. I'm overjoyed with this watch.
on June 28, 2017
This is a very simple and plain watch, as you can tell form the picture. No other additional features on this watch, except to tell time. Not even a calendar. It looks very delicate and fragile, and rather small for my wrist. The feature that I like the most is that I don't have to worry about changing battery every six months or so, as I do with some of my other watches, because it is solar- powered. It would serve well as a casual, as well as a formal, accessory for a man's attire.
on February 16, 2017
Very comfortable and beautiful watch. Extremely light weight and thin. Good watch to wear to a social event, where you don't care what the date is, or the exact time, measured to the microsecond. The only thing that could be a problem, for some people, is the small face size and short band. The face measures 3/4 X 7/8 inches and the band measures 8 inches, from the buckle end that connects to the leather, to the first hole at the other end (including the watch body). It just barely fits me, using the next to the last hole. It would not work for a large wrist. Otherwise, I bought it for a good price, on a daily deal, and I am very happy with it.
on November 13, 2016
I'd describe this watch as simple, classy, elegant. I'm very happy with it - my personal preference has always leaned towards more old-school dress and style that is conservative and says "I have taste, I know it, and I don't need to impress anyone". I've had compliments on this watch from men and women. I'm 5'11, 175lb, - so averagish - but pretty small wrists. Both the watch and band work well with my wrists.
on March 27, 2017
I love the look and it works as advertised. However, the only reason I don't give it 5-star rating is because the leather strap is stiff. I have been using this off and on for almost 4 months but the strap hasn't softened.
on June 11, 2017
Did not work. Charged according to instructions, still no tick tock.
on February 21, 2014
My husband usually has trouble wearing watches because he has a narrow wrist. The watch faces of most men's watches extend farther than his wrist bones and make the strap look funny, or like he's a child trying to wear his father's watch.
This watch's face is smaller than most and doesn't have the "bling" of many watches I'd considered buying him, but the sleek, modern lines have made it it a stand out accessory. Still manly and strong but not overwhelming. This watch fits him perfectly! It looks great in both casual and business attire.
on October 10, 2017
Simple and elegant!!! Terrific watch!!!!!
on June 1, 2013
It looks sleek and has a high quality leather band. Best of all it looks fine on my small wrists where other watch faces overpower my arms. This is my second one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.