BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on July 20, 2017
UPDATE: I sent the watch in under warranty, and instead of getting my watch back fixed, I got an estimate from Citizen for repair of $215.02. LOL. Description seems to put the responsibity on me (at least I infer--since they claim it's internally rusty and the caseback gasket is worn. Well isn't that their responsibility? Citizen warranty is obviously worthless. I did like the watch, but I'm lowering my rating to 2 stars because of that. Find another brand, or perhaps spend less and just buy a new one every three years.

I really loved this watch. Very nice looking, very lightweight and thin. However, at around 3 years old, the hour hand stopped moving past 12. So now it's always 12-something. I can send it in for service under the 5 year warranty, and will, but it's going to be very inconvenient to be without the watch while it's gone (and we'll still need to see how well the warranty is honored). I still have a self-winding Seiko sports watch that I've had since I was 13, almost 50 years ago, which still works. It's just too heavy and it also it has an orange face, so not something for daily wear anymore.
on April 20, 2017
I can't comment on the watch yet because I can't wear it. The watch band, described as for men, is apparently for small men or boys. I assume my wrist is a normal diameter but the band that comes with the watch is just too tight to wear comfortably. If you have what I would consider a normal or large wrist and like the specs for this watch, count on spending another $20 for a band that is called out as large. You might also go to a local store where you can try on the fit before buying.
on February 22, 2017
Ordered this watch for our son. Before yesterday the rating would have been higher. While the watch itself is great, the pin popped out of the band and the watch dropped off his wrist. It didn't break the watch as it hit the carpet, but that should not happen on a watch only a month old. He was able to get the pin back in and hopes it does not happen again. Otherwise, it has a good style and is not too big on his wrist. He likes not having to put in a battery ever.
on October 15, 2016
Birthday gift for my Husband to wears several different style of Citizen Eco-Driven watches. I purchased 2 similar watches this one from Amazon, the other from Macy's both with similar faces and bands. He chose this one, loves the Day of week and date, dark face and slightly shiny leather band. Very happy looks great against his warm olive complexion.
on August 16, 2017
A great watch at very reasonable price. I put a 20mm gold Milanese loop band from Cbin (Amazon , $15) on it and it looks great. I've had it for well over a year, keeps perfect time.
on October 1, 2016
Classy looking and high quality at a remarkable price at Amazon. I have received several compliments on it in just the first week, including a jewelry salesman. The only thing that would improve it would be that it had a higher level of water resistance. But I don't plan to go swimming with it, so for a dress watch it's just fine, plus no more batteries to buy.
on September 8, 2017
Bought it as a birthday present for my wonderful son-in-law and he loves it. Stylish and works well. Good going Citizen!! Made me a good mother-in-law!
on July 24, 2017
Don't get me wrong, the watch is beautiful but it is lacking in several ways. I've owned several citizen watches and this one was much lighter and didn't feel as well made as my other models. My reason for returning the timepiece was that the face is hardly big enough to be considered a man's. The band is quite small and hardly fit my "normal" sized wrist. For teenagers and small framed men I would highly recommend, otherwise I'd look for a case 40mm or bigger
on June 12, 2017
Beautiful dressy watch. Battery charged with articial light and keeping good time. Excellent warranty length.
on October 15, 2013
I gave 4 stars because I've only had the watch for a week. However, I've received several compliments on it's look and style. (My wife says I look totally different with a 'grown up' watch :) ) The watch is comfortable. It was easy to set the date and time (once I read the instructions, that is). My only worry is that, after 40 years of wearing those athletic sport watches, I'll somehow mistreat it.