Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 20, 2017
I can't comment on the watch yet because I can't wear it. The watch band, described as for men, is apparently for small men or boys. I assume my wrist is a normal diameter but the band that comes with the watch is just too tight to wear comfortably. If you have what I would consider a normal or large wrist and like the specs for this watch, count on spending another $20 for a band that is called out as large. You might also go to a local store where you can try on the fit before buying.
on February 22, 2017
Ordered this watch for our son. Before yesterday the rating would have been higher. While the watch itself is great, the pin popped out of the band and the watch dropped off his wrist. It didn't break the watch as it hit the carpet, but that should not happen on a watch only a month old. He was able to get the pin back in and hopes it does not happen again. Otherwise, it has a good style and is not too big on his wrist. He likes not having to put in a battery ever.
on October 15, 2016
Birthday gift for my Husband to wears several different style of Citizen Eco-Driven watches. I purchased 2 similar watches this one from Amazon, the other from Macy's both with similar faces and bands. He chose this one, loves the Day of week and date, dark face and slightly shiny leather band. Very happy looks great against his warm olive complexion.
on August 16, 2017
A great watch at very reasonable price. I put a 20mm gold Milanese loop band from Cbin (Amazon , $15) on it and it looks great. I've had it for well over a year, keeps perfect time.
on October 1, 2016
Classy looking and high quality at a remarkable price at Amazon. I have received several compliments on it in just the first week, including a jewelry salesman. The only thing that would improve it would be that it had a higher level of water resistance. But I don't plan to go swimming with it, so for a dress watch it's just fine, plus no more batteries to buy.
on September 8, 2017
Bought it as a birthday present for my wonderful son-in-law and he loves it. Stylish and works well. Good going Citizen!! Made me a good mother-in-law!
on October 15, 2013
I gave 4 stars because I've only had the watch for a week. However, I've received several compliments on it's look and style. (My wife says I look totally different with a 'grown up' watch :) ) The watch is comfortable. It was easy to set the date and time (once I read the instructions, that is). My only worry is that, after 40 years of wearing those athletic sport watches, I'll somehow mistreat it.
on October 9, 2015
The watch does not look like something worth close to $150. The band is obviously very cheap and did not fit well on my wrist. Also the watch face was surprisingly small for a men's watch. Although the "eco-drive" is a very cool concept and seemed to work well it did not make up for the other problems. I decided to return the watch and as always amazon was more than happy to take it back.
on January 12, 2016
I liked this watch but, as much as I hate to admit it, if felt a little 'cheap' on the wrist. And, by today's watch standards it is a bit too small. As far as functionality, you can't beat it. I left it in it's case, in my closet for about 4-5 months. (I have many watches) and to my surprise, when I took it out of the case it was spot on time...up to the second. If you have a small wrist or just need a watch that you absolutely have to depend on...this is it. Your not going to get many compliments for style though.
on November 22, 2013
This Citizen's watch was love at first sight for me and now that I've had it a few weeks I love it even more. It's wonderful in every way. When it first arrived I took it out of the package and as soon as it sensed the light from my lamp it started up and hasn't stopped since. That only took about 5 seconds. I spend most of my time in artificial light from light bulbs and the watch does totally fine.

I notice it keeps perfect time. The watch with the leather band is so comfortable that I really forget that I am even wearing a watch. I usually buy battery operated watches at the big box discount store for less money and end up not keeping them for very long. I spent a bit more for my Citizen's "Eco-Drive" and am so happy that I did. I have a feeling it will last my lifetime. If I buy another 2nd watch it will be a Citizen's "Eco-Drive" even if in another style or color.