Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 68 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on February 19, 2011
This watch looks great, is easy to read, and glows in the dark for easy reading. It's a man-sized watch. I was attracted to the Bell & Ross BR 03 92 which sells for 2-3 grand (US). This watch looks identical except for the round bezel (BR is square). But for the money, it's an outstanding watch. It is extremely accurate; I set it four months ago and it's still within 20 seconds of WWV. That's more accurate than the mechanical swiss movement in the BR. If I could change anything, I'd make the face black instead of OD green. Still, I love this watch.
on December 14, 2011
I purchased this watch about a month ago and couldn't be happier. While the item was in transit I began reading some other reviews and became slightly concerned with the size and durability of the face. As for the size, it was just what I thought. Someone who reviewed earlier made it sound like you'd be wearing an oversized Rap star watch. Regarding the durability, I have only had it for a month or so and have yet to scratch the face with wear almost daily.
Overall I give this watch two thumbs up!
on April 7, 2010
What can I say? Citizen makes a great, affordable watch. This particular model is perfect for outdoor activities. I love the eco-drive concept. No batteries to change for the next 20 years or so. And Citizen's in-house luminescence is second-to-none. Once you expose the watch to a bright light for a couple of minutes it will shine a bright blue all night long. I do have two minor quibbles. I wish it had a screw down crown to increase its water resistance. The watch hands could be a bit larger and the lume on them applied more thickly.
on May 24, 2012
This is the 2nd Eco Drive watch I have purchased from Amazon. I love both of the watches, but this one, for some unexplained reason several days ago, when I tried to adjust the date, when I pulled out the stem to adjust, it just came out of the watch. I had done this several times before, and it always worked fine. But now I am not sure of the quality of the watch. It is still keeping time, but the fact the stem came out gives me reason to think something is wrong with the watch. I have now passed the return date for this product. Actually, all I would like to do is exchange it for another of the same model. Both my watches keep great time.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2012
I haven't worn a watch in years as the ones I have are too fragile for daily use (my (great?)grandfather's)or too hard to read easily (fancy chronograph all dials & flash!)but Ive been looking for something that I could wear every day that would cover the basics. I tried a couple from AMZ & thanks to their return policy didn't get burned. This is the best by far - clean looking & VERY accurate (hasn't lost a second that I can see). As someone else noted it is very large, I have a 9" wrist and the strap just makes it but the dial is almost as wide as my wrist & it's pretty tall too. That said it's not heavy & I'm happy with the appearance.
on July 14, 2013
This is the ultimate for my tastes. Absolutely ZERO maintenance while keeping perfect time. Easy to read at a glance and the luminous dial actually WORKS compared to many which fade away after a few minutes in the dark. I have a collection of ~$100 sport type watches, and this is my favorite so far. I replaced the bulky, clumsy buckle band with a $13 locking-clasp, tire-tread model rubber sport band to suit my crazy-old-man, need-for-speed personality; thus fixing my very minor personal complaint with this watch.
on October 16, 2013
While I have ever-growing watch collection, with some pricey pieces like Omega, this is my favourite daily wears. It was lost for a few months and I bought another as I did not like missing it so much. The only negative is that the band quickly starts to smell like an old cast. Save for that, this is a great watch.

The simple, and clean face along with the military inspired colours are quite pleasing to me.
on December 29, 2013
i wear this watch every day to work, they are so nice looking, they none scratchable, always clear glass. after 3 years of wearing them, the wrist band became dirty, so i asked my fellow watchmaker to take it off, i washed it with dish soap as he recommended, dried put it back. This watch should cost twice more then the price they sell them. they never get old and look like,watch from space ship.
on July 23, 2016
Watch looked and fit great. I had it for several years before i finally cracked the face. If they still made these, i'd definitely buy another.
on November 13, 2014
I bought this watch for my husbands birthday a few years ago. He has had to get a new strap but apart from that the watch is working perfectly still. It keeps very good time.
The original strap was a canvas material which didn't last terribly well but the watch itself is great.