Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on November 18, 2009
I purchased this watch about 3 weeks ago. Had given my wife a Citizen Eco-Drive about 3 years ago and has been a wonderful and reliable watch. I have been looking to get a Citizen Eco-Drive Dive watch (I'm a scuba diver) for my self and this one finally came down to a price I could live with. This is a very well constructed watch. But beware this watch has some serious size and weight to it. I own two Invicta Dive watch's I bought about 8 years ago and they are OK watch's but they don't come close to the quality of the Citizen. Good Watch for a Good Price.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on July 31, 2010
This is a very sharp, very masculine, and very well designed watch. Perfect for me, at 6'-4", with a 7.5 inch wrist. Big enough to be manly, but not overkill like some of the wall clocks some people seem to be wearing lately. The design is extremely well done, with nothing extra cluttering up the dial just for the sake of looking complicated. Although not as refined as the Omega Seamaster titanium I once had (found I didn't favor high-end automatics that go dead in two days unless you wear them constantly, or keep them somewhere on a noisy winder); or not quite as light and comfortable as the old Luminox full titanium (the glowing tritium vials are a bit gimmicky and don't glow brightly for more than a few years); I've found that this Citizen is my favorite now for it's ease of use and drop-dead good looks. The ONLY improvements I would even desire on this one, are maybe a little tighter indexing on the rotating carbon bezel, and definitely a SAPPHIRE crystal as standard on a watch this nice. (I don't know how scratch-resistant these Citizen crystals are, and I'll do my best not to find out!). The sliding wetsuit extension is also pretty slick... allowing you to let the band out looser in small 3/32" increments, or all the way out to fit over a wetsuit. Quick and easy band adjustments on a titanium band is nice! In short, nothing about his watch gets it below 5 stars. Gorgeous, masculine, uncluttered, built like a tank, stronger and lighter than the steel version, and has all the high-end presence you'll find at any price range. Extremely pleased with this one.
1 helpful vote
2 helpful votes
on November 24, 2010
First of all, this is a very big and hefty watch, approximately 46mm in case diameter and over 200 grams in weight. It feels like you have a quality timepiece on...and you do! It states 300 meters water resistant but I won't be going anywhere close to that depth. Still, I have the belief from the fit and finish of this quality watch that it would do what it says. If I was a professional diver, I'd wear this watch without hesitation. The lume on the dial is magnificent and it is keeping excellent perfect time, too. Oh yea, almost forgot, this watch is freakin' gorgeous and gets a lot of compliments, too. If you are looking for a manly diver watch that has no problems at all, get this one. It isn't the most expensive watch I own but it is clearly in the running for one of the best!
1 helpful vote
on October 18, 2009
great watch lightweight easy to read lites up all nite long. very sleek & eco-drive great combination. buy from amazon for best price.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.