Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on April 22, 2015
I will preface this and a couple of other reviews by saying that I purchased this watch to demo with a few others in order to find a daily "beater" watch. Skipping ahead to the end, this and the Hamilton I bought are being returned.

Build quality is fantastic, as I would expect from a Citizen. The EcoDrive mechanism is a wonder of modern watch technology, and works very well. My only qualm with this watch was the size. I am used to a 37mm Tag Heuer 1000 Diver, and my first foray into the 40mm+ category confirmed my suspicions that I cannot comfortably wear one on a daily basis. Just too large and bulky. The band is comfortable enough, though I would likely change it out for a leather/canvas Hadley Roma. I loved the brushed dark finish on the case, and the orange accents of the face help this watch stand out.

In summary, this is a great watch if you are looking for something in the 40mm+ size range. Its not obnoxiously large like some of the current trend of watches, and has a rugged yet classy look. Just not the watch for me. If this style was available with a 37-39mm case and 18-20mm band, I would purchase one in a heartbeat. There are some EcoDrives that fit the bill, but not with this style face.
on September 21, 2015
From the overall looks, feel, weight and operation, this watch is worth far more than its price tag.

It is quite handsome, rugged yet elegant, its a watch that receives many compliments from women and men alike.

The minute numbers are large, easy to read, and pops against the dark background.

The orange hour numbers are also distinct and functional.

The small second hand dial is a very useful complication - yet doesn't take much footprint on the watch face.

The size is very nice - large but not gigantic nor ostentatious. Masculine. Easy to wear while hunting or in a suit. With a suit, it allows you to give a subtle guffaw against all those who feel they must only wear a Rolex type watch.

Finally the eco-drive, sun-powered battery feature is great. I never have to worry about winding it or the battery dying on me.
In the dark, it glows well.

I cannot say enough great things about it.
on April 20, 2014
I coupled this with a nylon wrist band, so far it's kept perfect time, is stylish, and looks great. I like how the seconds are listed on the outside, gives it a very distinct look. Lightweight.
on January 15, 2015
Love this watch. It is a little larger (see size on description), but fits fairly well despite my small wrist. The band is a little on the harder side than most previous watch straps, but not too bad (I am sure it will break in with wear). All in all, a great looking casual watch for everyday wear. Very happy
on November 11, 2014
I love this watch! It's pretty functional and I love how its battery will last pretty much forever. The one thing about it is that the band's leather interior will start to smell if you sweat (it's a problem for me at least), so you have to be careful to clean it once in a while. Other than that I'm pretty happy with it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good watch at a decent price.
on January 22, 2015
Pretty much as expected. A little bit bulky and of course the adjustment in the strap is limited because of the prepunched holes but who cares. It comes across as a robust functional watch and that's what I wanted to spare some of my other watches from everyday knocks an bumps. The fact that it will never need a battery is a HUGE plus.
on October 28, 2014
Awesome watch. Arrived on schedule. The strap might be a little tough at first, but after a while wearing it, it gives in and turns into a very comfortable, and quite accurate timepeace. It beats the living sh*t out of my Suunto Core that got water in it at 10 mts below surface.
Would buy it again though I hope I never have to.
on May 12, 2015
Very nice looking watch and practical. My only con is that the strap is a little too stiff. Apart from that, it was a great buying experience.
on May 12, 2014
Needed a good watch for work and casual purposes. Tough and durable, cant beat this one for the price and quality!
on January 20, 2016
It's a very rugged everyday watch. I wore under heavy rain, cold weather, hot weather and knocked it around. What more can I ask?