- Black ion-plated watch featuring black-and-charcoal dial with date window, tachymeter outer dial, and three chronograph function subdials
- Eco-Drive technology is fueled by light and never needs a battery
- 43 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet featuring fold-over clasp with double push-button and safety
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Soar to new heights with the flight-inspired Nighthawk from Citizen, which exemplifies the current blackout aesthetic.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- ASIN: B005MKGP6Q
- Item model number: CA0295-58E
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 19, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Citizen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand, Chronograph, Screw down crown|
|Item weight||6.08 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm afraid to wear this watch out anymore. Plain and simple for the price I paid for it I would have expected something more durable. The rest of the watch still looks good, the black finish etc. but I'm one of those people who likes to keep my stuff looking brand new, so for me this was extremely irritating.
If your looking for something to keep in your collection and wear once every few years then this is the watch for you. If you are looking for something to wear everyday, and like me you get irritated when scratches seem to appear out of no-where I would look elsewhere.
The watch wears perfectly on my wrist. It's functions are simple. Powered by light you never need to worry about replacing batteries. I would buy another watch like this in a heartbeat. I highly recommend this watch.
All in all it's a beautiful watch
EcoDrive works well too. Nice to not need to change batteries. I'm a big fan of Citizen watches and this one shows promise of being around for a lifetime or more, and I hope to be able to pass it on someday.
Most recent customer reviews
great product great value.