Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Citizen Men's CA0331-56L "Eco-Drive" Silver-Tone Watch with Mesh Band
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 13, 2014
This is a fine timepiece. The quality of the mesh bracelet is superior. I read in other reviews it is difficult to put the watch on the wrist, but it is inherent to most mesh bracelets. When you learn the trick it is as easy as any other system. However, if you are not accustomed to this type of bracelet, try to close it over a safe place, because the watch can drop easily.

The color of the dial is impressive. It changes under different lights and the contrast between dial and the indicators is good so you can easily check the hour with a glance. Size is well, no to big so you must not be a giant to wear it. And last, but not less important, is Eco-Drive which means you will never must replace a battery.
on December 10, 2014
This is probably the closest you can get to a Breitling Transocean without breaking the bank or buying a replica. It looks classy and timeless in person, and not really too flashy (but I can understand that it is too flashy if you're coming from a Casio calculator watch). Not too heavy or too light, weight is just perfect in my opinion. I heard some people complained about it feeling cheap, but I am afraid that I will have to disagree on that opinion, as it actually feels and looks expensive in my opinion. A watch in this price range should not really weigh too much either, as the movement is just regular quartz anyway, so too much weight might be an indicator of the watch being filled with a lot of unnecessary junk instead.
on December 16, 2013
I love this watch, I saw it on the Citizen website and fell in love. It looks great with a pair of jeans or dressed up a bit with nice slacks and blazer. I have a few Citizens in my collections and this will probably be my go to weekend watch. The clasp is a bit hard to get used to at first, but once you get the hang of it then its no big deal to get on and off. I do agree with the other reviewer that the hands having better illumination would be great. That is the only flaw I can find with this watch.
on October 19, 2014
I have been interested in watches and horology for a very long time now. I got to admit I was abit skeptical in buying a Watch from a Japanese brand. However, the price looked just as amazing as the watch so I bought it, I gotta tell you this watch looks so much better in real life, these photos can not tell it's story..... For this price range I think this is an unbeatable chronograph watch... Would recommend to anyone who wants a classy dress watch without the high budget :)
on September 5, 2014
This is the forth Citizen's watch that I own, all keep perfect time and don't need battery's what more can you ask for from a watch. This one is no different and looks great for a special occasions.the only thing I don't really love is the small second hand.
on June 19, 2014
I own over 30 watches; this one is my favorite. It is light, reliable, stylish, and sporty. The extra long second hand is a nice touch too!
on February 24, 2014
My husband loved it. The band is amazing and looks great on his wrist. Easy to adjust and has a good weight to it.
on February 2, 2014
I wanted a better watch than the one I had used for the past several years- a special gift to myself. It was such a great improvement! This solar-powered masterpiece will never run down- unless I hide in a dark closet for six months :-)
on April 29, 2014
Normal size, but below average in weight. Makes it feel cheap. Reviews kept talking about the dazzling face, really it's kind if matte. I think that is what has disappointed me most. Mesh band is nice, easy to adjust (once you figure how, no instruction with watch) but the band is on short side. Also, the band doesn't have a double clasp, just one snap holding the watch from the concrete.

Pros: no battery, mesh band gives an interesting look, refreshing to not wear a giant watch

Cons: band is on short side, no double clasp on band, cheap feel because of weight, face is a matte color

I wanted to like this watch more than I do.
on September 19, 2014
Was on a Carnival Cruise where they were selling this watch for a much higher price. Bought it on Amazon. My husband loves it because the band is much more comfortable. Exactly what he wanted.