Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on March 21, 2017
Great watch. Very light, but of high quality. I have many watches, but this is my main daily user. No maintenance required. It os also very accurate.
on January 26, 2014
I have been a loyal Seiko 5 automatic watch owner for years, but my wife wanted to get me a nicer, dressier watch. I knew this was going to be physically larger than my old watch, so I decided to go for titanium. And I love it. The watch feels like it is not even there. Excellent construction, looks great. The eco-drive light charging works very well, the chronograph is fun to play with, and the dials are very luminous at night. This watch had all the features I wanted. I had to take out two links, easy to do with a paperclip and hammer rather than buying the specialty tool.
on October 6, 2014
I bought this wrist watch for myself. Light weight, Beautiful and high quality. I also thank Amazon for fast shipping, reasonable price and excellent customer service.
on January 6, 2016
Wear it everyday!! Love it.
on September 10, 2014
great watch of super quality
on April 28, 2014
I bought this watch for my husband as a Christmas gift. He loves it and wears it almost every day.
on February 1, 2014
very nice watch well worth the money hope it last for a long time
very light to wear, might buy another one down the road later
on March 5, 2014
the watch is very nice,and not rich ,my friend love it very much,i am very happy.hope it can work longtimes

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.