Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on January 18, 2016
This is a great price for this watch. I shopped all over from the jewelry store from $599 to other sights a little cheaper. This price from Amazon was by far the best. It is everything I expected and I enjoy the ability to easily change out the watch bands. I have had a lot of good comments on it's looks. Of course, the ego drive is a nice alternative to changing batteries. It is a must to keep it in the light though so it will continue running.
on August 27, 2014
Awesome!!! Love the look of this watch, love the Citizen brand, and got a fantastic deal on Amazon! Thank Amazon!
on February 18, 2016
This is one of the nicest watched I have owned. It is very comfortable and works really well!
on September 17, 2016
VERY GOOD
on August 12, 2015
great watch feels comfortable when you wear it. the case to store watch in is great to. go #20
on October 13, 2015
Beautiful watch!!
on May 7, 2015
It's amazing product and all I hope that the watch
on May 12, 2014
I've been a fan of Seiko watches, and especially partial to the Eco-Drives. I bought this one because of its sporty look, not because of Matt Kenseth (I didn't know who he was until after I bought the watch!). I was impressed by the packaging, it was very well presented. The look and feel of the watch are pleaseing, although it was a bit larger than I expected. Regardless, I really like the watch!
on January 21, 2014
I like the watch but the bands don't fit right, they don't fit the wrist flat and it's a pain to have to re-adjust it all the time.
on June 7, 2016
Great looking and fitting watch going to get another one like it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question