Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 23, 2014
This watch is a stunning design. It looks as good as any high end sports watch I have seen. Gorgeous and functional at the same time, it is simply a steal.

The icing on the cake is it is an Eco Drive. No fuss, no muss.

Good job Citizen. This one has moved to the top of my favorites list.
on July 13, 2014
It's a beautiful watch I love it. The only thing I don't like is that the buttons are so sensitive and the second hand is always paused because of it.
on January 10, 2016
I have worn this for a year now. This is a great watch and works perfectly. Very comfortable, but could be a little heavy for some people. Its a solid watch.
on January 6, 2015
This watch is great and keeps great time as most watches I have bought do not. Great quality and it looks and fits real well. I would recommend this watch to anyone who wants a quality time piece.
on November 24, 2016
Has not worked at all. I own several other Citizen watches but this watch didn't work since taking out of the box
on May 25, 2016
I'm very pleased with this watch.. I have other smiliar Citizen Eco-drive watches and I find them very well designed and reliable..
on October 9, 2016
Beautiful timepiece! The red and black configuration matches the color of my Vette!
on October 21, 2016
Looks very good , 4 weeks in use very nice watch and good conditions bei amazon
on August 26, 2016
This watch is awesome the only thing is that the band feels a bit cheap for the watch.
on July 4, 2014
A great casual watch.. I got it for 226 which was really surprising and super worthy for the money :) . I would prefer it wearing along with casuals, not with full sleeves.