Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on December 27, 2014
I own several different watches. I ordered this watch because I thought that the band on this watch would take a beating a lot better than my steel banded watches. I was correct! BUT, as an added bonus this watch keeps impeccable time! I own a $1000 watch that doesn't keep time nearly as accurately as this watch! The face markers and numbers are luminous and very bright when properly charged(sunlight/flashlight). I have had no problems with the ecodrive system and the watch has never died. This is an excellent watch if you taken a second look but you are still not sure, BUY IT! You will not be disappointed!
on July 6, 2016
I bought this for my husband Last Christmas and he LOVES it. I was suprised at how well he liked it as he usually wears his Rollex......now he wears this one about half the time. After having it just shy of a year the front face fell off.......he was really dissapointed but contacted the manufacture and was able to have it repaired and was also able to purchase a new band. He is thrilled to have it back!
on November 4, 2015
Did not like this watch. It seemed like a good concept in the beginning. I wanted a replacement for my Selko 5. The pendulum became lose and it wouldn't charge. I saw that there were some good solar watches and instead of fixing the watch I thought I'd buy a brand new one. I love the military style that this has. I have small wrists but the watch face isn't too big and not that bulky. I was able to put it on and it would still peak out my cuffs and not get caught. The worst part of the watch is the chronograph feature. Seems cool until you realize that what you believe to be the second hand for the watch is actually the second hand for the chronograph. Yes, that big second hand on the twelve in the photo doesn't work unless you start the chronograph. The actual second hand is within the small dial in the center of the face. Does not make sense to me. Every time I looked at the watch I thought it was broken. It drove me mad and I couldn't get over it. Had to return it. Shame though beautiful watch.
on July 4, 2014
First, some history. I ordered this watch because I was tired of having to replace batteries in my Chase Durer watch which I've owned for approximately 15 years now. Every year and a half I've had to spend $125.00 to replace the battery and have the watch re-sealed to keep it water proof. And wait about 2 weeks to get it back from the jeweler, who of course had to send it to the manufacturer to have it done. Over the years I spent a lot more than I paid for the watch itself. So I ordered this as a replacement. Great watch! Keeps accurate time, is much lighter than my Chase Durer, due in part I'm sure to the web band. It looks great and does everything I need it to do. Best thing is - NO BATTERY! EVER! It runs on a rechargeable solar cell. When you take it out of the box, just put it in direct sunlight for a few hours (mine was charged in about 4 hrs) set the time and date, and off you go. What kept me from giving it 5 stars are small things really. The date window is a bit hard to see and it lacks a rotating bezel, which watches like this normally have. But it's a great watch at a very fair price (I got mine on sale from Amazon), and did I mention no battery? I don't think you can go wrong with this watch.
on November 30, 2015
Band was a little stiff out of the package but slowly working it in. First Citizen and quite happy with it. Already had some charge out of the box, but gave it a couple hours in the window and setting it was a breeze.
on July 21, 2015
Feels good on wrist, face is easy to see. Only thing I would change is a brighter night illumination.
on April 15, 2015
Love it
on March 21, 2015
This is the second Citizen watch I have bought from Amazon and I wish I would have returned it before time ran out. I have spent over $40 on kits and finally took it to a jewelry store to be repaired ($45). Despite all that the, pin constantly falls out of the top portion of the watch head. It's not from hitting across anything, or having it on while I do anything physical. The pin just falls out, while I'm driving, while I'm walking, it does not take much. I quit wearing it because I have gotten sick of putting more money into it. If it was not for looks, which is why I bought it, I would give a half a star. The jeweler said that Citizen will pay for a replacement under they're warranty, but good luck trying to get in touch with them. I would not buy this watch.
on February 26, 2015
Awesome watch. Perfect size, perfect fit, good looking and built to last. What more do you want?
on May 31, 2015
My boyfriend absolutely loved this watch. He wears it all over the place.