|Price:||$111.98 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$113.02 (50%)|
- Bold stainless steel watch featuring textured black dial with date window and baton markers
- 44 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Perforated polyurethane band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sport a striking, bold style with this AR 2.0 watch from DRIVE by Citizen Eco-Drive. It features a black dial with baton indices protected by durable mineral crystal. A comfortable polyurethane strap features a unique dot design.
What is DRIVE?
- DRIVE from Citizen Eco-Drive is a new collection, from the Citizen design studio, uniquely designed for the millennials, the next generation of Citizen Eco-Drive consumers
- Uses our Eco-Drive Technology, runs on any kind of light and never needs a battery
- Provides youthful edgy design, on trend product at very affordable price points
- Debuts proprietary cutting edge technology, such as Chroma finish
- Chroma finish is a patented process which coats the case with one layer of color, a layer of powder coat and 7 layers of clear coat. It is very similar to the finish of a car. This allows for bold, bright colors that are highly durable and scratch resistant
- Solid stainless steel cases and bracelets
- Water resistant to 100 meters
Take action & communicate your inner drive with the rich & sporty styling of AR 2.0. Proprietary chroma finishing enhances the 44.5mm stainless steel case, while the dial sports either a modern pinstripe design or dot motif. Features include date, luminous hands & markers, and 1/5 second chronograph on select models. The crown’s distinctive “D” and the strap's dot design complete this edgy look. From the Citizen Design Studios, Drive from Citizen Eco-Drive is fueled by light, any light, so it never needs a battery.
Diagram of Features
As a true manufacture d’horlogerie, CITIZEN integrates a comprehensive manufacturing process from creating individual components to a watch’s final assembly. It’s an artisan’s approach to watch making based on pushing forward the boundaries of technology and leveraging our experience toward exploring new possibilities.
One pivotal technological breakthrough was the development of a light-driven watch. CITIZEN pioneered this engineering innovation well ahead of other watch manufacturers as early as 1976, which led to the launch of the highly acclaimed Eco-Drive in 1995. Utilizing electrical power converted from virtually any light source, this extraordinary innovation changed forever the way watches could be powered. Eco-Drive eliminated the need to ever replace batteries, which made it especially beneficial to areas where such specialist batteries were not obtainable. This leveled the field for citizens of virtually every country to be able to experience unrestricted joy of wearing and using a CITIZEN watch.
The product development policy, “The Fusion of Technology and Beauty,” remains a constant motivation for us to merge cutting-edge technology with perfection of design beauty, which as a consequence inspires people to strive to be their best at any time.
CITIZEN launches a new campaign in collaboration with Wieden+Kennedy, Better Starts Now. This is the simple belief that no matter who you are or what you do, it is always possible to make something better — and now is the time to start doing it. We believe that better and now are both infinite, and that there is always a next ‘better’ and a new ‘now’ in which you can start pursuing it. It was clear from the onset of this project that we are dedicated to this ideal…not to the past but to the present, and all the way we can improve it. To help communicate this belief to the world we have created a new global CITIZEN brand movie, brand identity and brand website that represents out Better Starts Now philosophy.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008OC18JS
- Item model number: AW1150-07E
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 16, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Citizen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||23 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand, Luminous|
|Item weight||12 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When my new purchase arrived I was extremely happy with the look. I have small wrists and was concerned that the watch might be too over-powering but it fits great and the wrist band is very comfortable. Before I ordered the watch my biggest concern was the wrist band being too large for my wrist, which could create an overlap of the band. The wrist band fits great with limited overlap.
I contacted Citizen Watch Company and was told all the movements are made in Japan. The watches are either made in Japan (movement made in Japan and watch assembled in Japan) or made in China (movement made in Japan and watch assembled in China).
A great watch at a great price!
Upon receiving it I was a tiny bit disappointed of the finish , on the photos it looked as if the finish was a brushed aluminum not stainless steel , but that's ok , more bling
Everything is extremely professionally done on the watch , especially looking at the price tag !! One small annoyance I noticed wearing it after a few days
The loops to keep the excess strap secure are super slippery , therefore it always comes out easy and may get caught on clothing etc , I thought of glueing it secure to the strap so it won't move
That's all !! Great watch for an even greater price