Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Citizen Men's Drive from Citizen Eco-Drive AR 2.0 Stainless Steel Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on December 27, 2012
Incredibly accurate. Looks wonderful. Feels great on my wrist. It's a nice mix of causal and classy. I've only had it for 2 or 3 weeks, but I have gotten tons of compliments on it.

Japanese Quartz Movement seems very precise. I set it with my atomic clock and after 3 weeks, it's barely a second off from the atomic wall clock I set it by.

Going into the purchase, the only thing I was worried about was the watch band... but I love it.
on January 25, 2013
If you are debating getting this watch, go for it. I was in the same predicament, finally went ahead with it, and am thrilled with the purchase. The watch is exactly what I was looking for: comfortable enough to wear as a daily, yet still sleek looking and eye catching. The silver has a nice shine to it and the blue accents set it off. I have already had several compliments and will keep it going as my daily.
on June 9, 2013
I was looking for a durable watch that I can wear everyday. So intentionally picked a watch with rubber strap.

What I like:
- Very soft rubber and nice feeling rubber
- Will accommodate very thin wrist
- Design is lovely. The photo is a good representation of how it looks, except the reflective chrome is more pronounced.

What I don't like:
- hour+minute needles are very thin, and get lost easily.
- It's fairly large, so you'll know you're wearing it. But the large diameter of the face masks its size well.
- Perhaps a bit too much reflective chrome. I think a mix of brushed metal would've enhanced its look even further. With that said, taste is subjective.
on August 17, 2013
This is a great summer watch. The blue color is bright, noticeable, and has a subtle sparkle. The rubber band also makes the watch light, and useful for warm situations where you can expect to sweat a lot. I will probably switch to another watch soon, but I plan on wearing this watch a lot more in the future.
on February 18, 2013
My wife recent received a Citizen Eco Drive as a gift and when I felt how light it was I had to get one. When looking around this one caught my eye so I went to a jeweler to look at it up close. After wearing it and seeing how affordable it was I knew I had to have it. I went home logged on to Amazon and ordered it same day. I own a TAG, 2 Wengers, and 2 Victorinox Swiss Army watches and this one fits right in there with them. I can't believe how light it is and the contrast of the blue and stainless really go great together. It's really a good looking watch that can be worn sporty or casual. In fact I have received many compliments on the watch already. If you are looking for all the qualities in a watch that include a good price, light weight, color, a sporty or business casual look this watch is an easy pick.
on August 9, 2015
Awesome watch. I get lots of compliments. Very strong and well built too. I wear it every day and really beat on it. Always in the pool or salt water and working around house/on cars and after 2 years it still looks great. Being solar powered is an awesome feature, never have to worry about it. Only problem I have had was after a year or 2 the chronograph second hand rest at the 1-2 minute mark instead of 12 o clock position. Probably just needs an adjustment,
on March 27, 2015
This is a nice looking watch for the money. I've had it almost a year. It's biggest drawback for me is the chrome pieces - it collects scratches. If you look closely at mine, you can see quite a bit of damage. And as other reviewers said, it can be difficult to read sometimes. That being said: The crystal has not scratched. The band has held up well. It's a good size, big without being obnoxious. It's not too heavy. I've received many compliments. I've worn it in pools and in the ocean - no problems. No dead batteries! I don't know if the little dials work because I don't know what the little dials are there for, other than to look fancy. In summary, a reasonably priced watch that works well as an every day watch that probably won't keep it's good looks much more than3 years.
on October 3, 2014
It may not have all the bells and whistles, but the looks impressed me... like as if it were an expensive watch. A perfect everyday watch that is so simple, yet combined elegance and ruggedness in its looks... really eye-catching! I would highly recommend this to my friends.
on February 8, 2014
I use this watch whenever I go to the beach, had it for 2 years now, never had a problem, even with the salt water every saturday, just rinse it when u get home. Never had a problem with the battery either, eco-drive watches are fantastic, I have 4 now, not one has ever died on me, dating back almost 10 years since I purchased my first eco-drive.
on September 3, 2013
surprisingly it is quite comfortable to wear this watch, despite the size and bulk. the configuration of the sub-dials and second hand is not to my liking, but i can live with it and get use to it. i still like to see the stainless steel band as an option to go with the blue accent (currently it is not). it is a handsome watch though. i like the fact that the face of the dial is not too complicated.