|Price:||$206.25 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$68.75 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Round watch with blue metallic case accent, branding on dial, and perforated polyurethane band
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features buckle closure, 1/5 second chronograph measuring up to 60 minutes, 12/24 hour time, and date window
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Sport a striking, bold style with this AR 2.0 watch from DRIVE by Citizen Eco-Drive. It features a black dial with baton indices protected by durable mineral crystal. A comfortable polyurethane strap features a unique dot design.
What is DRIVE?
- DRIVE from Citizen Eco-Drive is a new collection, from the Citizen design studio, uniquely designed for the millennials, the next generation of Citizen Eco-Drive consumers
- Uses our Eco-Drive Technology, runs on any kind of light and never needs a battery
- Provides youthful edgy design, on trend product at very affordable price points
- Debuts proprietary cutting edge technology, such as Chroma finish
- Chroma finish is a patented process which coats the case with one layer of color, a layer of powder coat and 7 layers of clear coat. It is very similar to the finish of a car. This allows for bold, bright colors that are highly durable and scratch resistant
- Solid stainless steel cases and bracelets
- Water resistant to 100 meters
Take action & communicate your inner drive with the rich & sporty styling of AR 2.0. Proprietary chroma finishing enhances the 44.5mm stainless steel case, while the dial sports either a modern pinstripe design or dot motif. Features include date, luminous hands & markers, and 1/5 second chronograph on select models. The crown’s distinctive “D” and the strap's dot design complete this edgy look. From the Citizen Design Studios, Drive from Citizen Eco-Drive is fueled by light, any light, so it never needs a battery.
Diagram of Features
As a true manufacture d’horlogerie, CITIZEN integrates a comprehensive manufacturing process from creating individual components to a watch’s final assembly. It’s an artisan’s approach to watch making based on pushing forward the boundaries of technology and leveraging our experience toward exploring new possibilities.
One pivotal technological breakthrough was the development of a light-driven watch. CITIZEN pioneered this engineering innovation well ahead of other watch manufacturers as early as 1976, which led to the launch of the highly acclaimed Eco-Drive in 1995. Utilizing electrical power converted from virtually any light source, this extraordinary innovation changed forever the way watches could be powered. Eco-Drive eliminated the need to ever replace batteries, which made it especially beneficial to areas where such specialist batteries were not obtainable. This leveled the field for citizens of virtually every country to be able to experience unrestricted joy of wearing and using a CITIZEN watch.
The product development policy, “The Fusion of Technology and Beauty,” remains a constant motivation for us to merge cutting-edge technology with perfection of design beauty, which as a consequence inspires people to strive to be their best at any time.
CITIZEN launches a new campaign in collaboration with Wieden+Kennedy, Better Starts Now. This is the simple belief that no matter who you are or what you do, it is always possible to make something better — and now is the time to start doing it. We believe that better and now are both infinite, and that there is always a next ‘better’ and a new ‘now’ in which you can start pursuing it. It was clear from the onset of this project that we are dedicated to this ideal…not to the past but to the present, and all the way we can improve it. To help communicate this belief to the world we have created a new global CITIZEN brand movie, brand identity and brand website that represents out Better Starts Now philosophy.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008OC180C
- Item model number: CA0421-04E
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 16, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Citizen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand, Luminous, Chronograph, Stop watch|
|Item weight||3.04 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
Japanese Quartz Movement seems very precise. I set it with my atomic clock and after 3 weeks, it's barely a second off from the atomic wall clock I set it by.
Going into the purchase, the only thing I was worried about was the watch band... but I love it.
What I like:
- Very soft rubber and nice feeling rubber
- Will accommodate very thin wrist
- Design is lovely. The photo is a good representation of how it looks, except the reflective chrome is more pronounced.
What I don't like:
- hour+minute needles are very thin, and get lost easily.
- It's fairly large, so you'll know you're wearing it. But the large diameter of the face masks its size well.
- Perhaps a bit too much reflective chrome. I think a mix of brushed metal would've enhanced its look even further. With that said, taste is subjective.
Most recent customer reviews
I have to say,this one is no better.
Chronograph does not work. Second hand
Stays on 12,can't tell time.