Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 167 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 199 reviews
on October 28, 2013
I wear it just about every day. It's probably too pretty for wearing with a t-shirt, but tough patoots. I do it on a semi-frequent basis.

The rubber band is perfect. I hadn't worn watches in MANY years before buying this; I didn't even know that rubber bands were used on nicer watches -- and that they look great with them!

I'm sure there are plenty of watch enthusiasts able to discuss how accurate this timepiece is, so take these five stars from the perspective of a guy who just wanted an attractive way to keep the time on his wrist, rather than pulling out a cell phone.
on June 2, 2013
Guys, this watch is perfect if you like a clean design, an easy-to-read dial and a comfortable fit on the arm. The texture in the dial is another nice feature. Accuracy goes without saying. I love the Eco-drive for the fact that there are no batteries to change and unlike an automatic, you can leave this watch in your draw for a week (or much longer) and not have to reset the time when you go to wear it. I bought the watch with black accent. I'm glad I did. The watch with blue accent looks real good but I think the black is classic and I won't tied of it. This is not a dress watch but I did wear it to work with a dress shirt. It looked great (I kept looking at it throughout the day) and it fit nicely under my cuff without making the cuff tight. I own about 30 watches and even I'm surprised how often I pick this one to wear for the day. The only reason I didn't give this a 5 star rating is because the loops that hold the watch band in place have a tendency to slide out of place and that has to be adjusted throughout the day. While I was also disappointed with poor luminescence when I first got the watch, the quality and duration is improving over time as the watch is exposed to the light for longer periods.
on May 9, 2017
looks nice very high quality materials.. still looks new after a year
I shower with it
swim in it
snorkel with it
play bball in it
go to church in it
there really isn't a reason to take it off looks great whatever you are wearing .
if you look ugly naked then this will make you look good. :D
CHEERS
on April 12, 2015
Citizen mens AR watch -
Is exactly what I was hoping it would be! My concerne was it might be to large so that it would impede the bending of my wrist or be uncomfortable. It does not interfere with my wrist and is comfortable to wear. It the crown does touch my wrist when fully bent but barely and I dont notice it. Having owned a solard powered citizen eco drive watch for 8 years that still works perfectly, I know I am getting a reliable watch. I have braclet style watches and have come to very much prefer the poly banded watches. This watch comes with two loops to hold the excess band after the buckle which keeps the band to a low profile. I got this specific model because it looks very nice in the office or cusually and out to dinner, however formal or informal it my be. The view isnt cluttered with three other dials behind the time. Just the date and time. I used to use my watch alarm to wake up for work and now just use my cell so this watch is great. The face is a vertical carbon fiber looking style that I really like. The width of the band is also something that I considered when choosing this watch. This band is complimentary to the bezel and not too skinny or to wide on my wrist. I have average size wrists wearing it pretty mush right in the middle hole on the strap. I am 6' and 215 and love this watch. Nice work Citizen! I will be buying more of your watches for sure.
review image review image review image
on September 20, 2016
I had been considering purchasing a Breitling for quite some time. Did I really want to pay thousands of dollars for a watch to get the styling and look I wanted? The answer was maybe until I stumbled across this watch. For less than $150 I got the styling and look I wanted without the hassle of a self-winding watch or a watch that needs a battery. I own a Citizen Titanium Eco Drive that I purchased many years ago and it still works great.

When my new purchase arrived I was extremely happy with the look. I have small wrists and was concerned that the watch might be too over-powering but it fits great and the wrist band is very comfortable. Before I ordered the watch my biggest concern was the wrist band being too large for my wrist, which could create an overlap of the band. The wrist band fits great with limited overlap.

I contacted Citizen Watch Company and was told all the movements are made in Japan. The watches are either made in Japan (movement made in Japan and watch assembled in Japan) or made in China (movement made in Japan and watch assembled in China).
A great watch at a great price!
on December 4, 2016
I love this watch. I purchased it to replace an old Fossil silicone band watch (which I loved) but after wearing this watch...I can not believe I had not replaced my Fossil watch sooner. I only replaced my Fossil because I cracked the glass (twice). I hope this watch is a bit more durable. But it is very light weight...I don't even notice it on my wrist.
on March 17, 2015
Firstly, I would like to state that I am a first-time watch purchaser. With that said, let's get into the review.

With regard to design, the stainless steel case is the highlight of the watch. It is eye-catching, but not in a glaringly obvious way. The clock face has an interesting textured finish that may shift in appearance depending on the angle at which the watch catches light. The hands of the watch are just the right size, with thin profiles that don't clutter up space. A plus is that the hands are luminous should one need to look at the time in a dark environment, but the degree to which they are luminous depends on how much light exposure the watch receives during the day.

Being an Eco-Drive, this watch runs on light, and can accumulate energy from any light source (the sun being the best bet). For a frame of reference for how long the watch can run, the manual stated that a full charge is achieved with 30 hours of direct sunlight exposure, and that a full charge can keep the watch going for 8 months. However, this is assuming there is no additional light exposure over that duration, which is an unlikely scenario. What I did to with it right out of the box was put it by an open window (with a screen, of course) for couple of days. After that, it was good to go. I've had it for a little over two months now, and leave it by the window when I'm not wearing it.

In terms of comfort, I have worn this watch for hours at a time without any complaints. The composite band has two loops and a buckle enclosure to secure it on your arm/wrist, and do a pretty good job of securing the watch while also causing minimal irritation. The band does occasionally loosen up enough to let the watch slide a bit, but this is fixed with a quick adjustment.

Pricing on this watch fluctuates a bit on Amazon, but seems to stay steady around the mid-100 range (130-160). It might be worth waiting until the price goes back down from about $145, which is the price as of the writing of this review (3/17/15).

Overall, I am very happy with this particular model. While I have little experience with watches, I can appreciate a well-crafted one, and for the price I paid this one definitely fits the bill. Running on light is just an added bonus. A worthy purchase for anyone interested in my opinion.
on May 5, 2017
Don't get me wrong is a very nice watch and so far has been working fine for around the year, the problem is the band. After a year the band will start showing some cracks or cut like marks and then it will just break. Some people will say not big deal but the replacement is 65 bucks.
on July 9, 2015
Bought this for my husband's father's day gift. He loves the look and style and simplicity of the watch. Very easy to set, looks great with black and silver coloring, loves the rubber material band that will hold up WAY better then the leather, water proof and NEVER needs new batteries. I have an Exo-drive ladies watch from Citizen and love it! Have had it for going on four years and no problems. Looks great, stands the test of time and wear, and no battery changing issues to contend with. So far, this was by far the best watch my husband has owned. Thanks Citizen, for making quality and environmentally friendly watches.
on January 9, 2017
Very nice watch. The band is long and the watch fits well. My only minor issue is it's hard to read the tiny date but that's my old age catching up with me.