Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Size: None|Color: Two Tone Stainless Steel and Plastic|Change

Showing 1-10 of 69 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84 reviews
on March 23, 2017
I've had my watch for a week, so far I love it. The "numbers" are easy to see, the date is just the numbers; for exaple if its the 19th this watch does not show you what day it is, like Monday or Tuesday. The wrist band is very comfortable. This watch is water proof, but not fit for scuba diving, swimming in a pool, or light swimming in the ocean.
The watch holds its charge just fine. I wore it out and about for a day then left it in the dark for three days, the watch never stopped or warned that it was low. I would recommend this watch.
on June 12, 2013
I love this watch. I get compliments on it frequently, and people are surprised at how little I actually paid. The feel of the band is fantastic, and the quality of the movement, pristine for the price.

One of my favorite features is the lumenes of the hands, and the numeric markings. They glow blue, and do so with a small amount of light. I live in a very cloudy area, and work retail, so I do not utilize it too often, but still a great feature. The watch is also perfect for most wrist sizes, especially really skinny ones such as mine! The watch does not look overbearing on my wrist as some other faces do. The versatility of the watch is perfect for my always moving work environment. It never gets sweaty, irritating, and is a pretty resistant watch. It has taken a few beatings on the glass case, maybe a few scratches or so. I've gotten it wet and its had no effect but I would be careful as its not a divers watch. The blue colour is especially nice, and aesthetically pleasing without being to gaudy. The date dial, though it needs to be changed per month, is also a nice feature. Citizen is also a reliable brand, though not known for being overly high end (which is a plus in my opinion).

Overall, this watch is effective, attractive, and durable. I am a young adult, at the age of 21, and find this watch suitable for my age group, and probably any age group at that. Highly recommend, coming from a picky watch person with particular wrists.

Ideal for: young people, working people, style, durability, comfort, all wrists
NOT Ideal for: name brand seekers, divers, people who hate blue
on March 21, 2016
Beautiful watch. I'm 5'7" 150 lbs and it fits very well
on July 16, 2017
Great watch. Looks good right out of the box and I know it will be great because it is Citizen. Pull the crown out to the second position to set the time and pull out to the first position and turn counter clockwise to set the date. The face is the perfect size and not too big or small and I'm a 5'6 male wih a normal sized wrist.
on November 18, 2016
Hard to tell time. The minute and hour hands are practically hidden. I gave it a try and I really like the design - just needs a tweak to make it easier for older guys like me.
on July 12, 2013
About a month ago I was in the market for a new watch that would be more casual but still have an attractive look at a reasonable price. For 2 weeks I scoured the internet and looked at hundreds of watches, but I found myself continuously coming back to this one and eventually made the purchase. Here are the pros and cons for me that stick out:

PROS

+ The face of the watch is remarkable. I love the textured look of the face while retaining a solid black. It makes the face pop but not overly so
+ The blue trim (apparently the same treatment as cars get) around the face of the watch is perfect. It gives the watch the splash of color it needs without becoming obnoxious
+ For my wrist, I find the watch is a perfect size. It's not heavy and feels balanced on my hand
+ The chrome used in the hour markers and throughout the watch is eye catching and makes it stand out. I love that a few of the hour markers are accented in blue and the hands glow a light blue in the dark
+ It keeps great time and is an Eco Drive so is constantly charged by the sun.

CONS

- I'm not a huge fan of the wristband. Now this watch is meant to be sporty and I get that, but the rubber can be uncomfortable for me at times. I think I would have preferred leather
- The glow in the dark markers don't stay lit up for long. I get that they fade over time but it feels like they fade awfully fast with this watch. I've had some watches I can still see a slight fade of the hands. Not so in this watch.
- Maybe an unfair con, but I was disappointed in the lack of color selection. I would have been interested to see a couple more color options with this watch. Your choices are black or blue. Good colors...but limited.

I gave this 5 stars and I probably would give it more 4.5. Overall it's a stunning casual watch that with the right wristband you could pass for a more formal occasion. I'm very pleased with it and would recommend.
55 comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 5, 2016
Really nice watch! The face looks and works great. Easy to adjust too. The only hold up is the band is really long. When I look at the face I can see the end of the band. Small complaint though since the band is very comfortable.
on July 7, 2015
Bought it for my Dad for his birthday. I own the Citizen Proximity watch, he wouldn't use all the added gadgets.
He loves the watch, it came a little low on battery so it would skip seconds, but after leaving it under some lights and
with natural sunlight during the day, it quickly charged up.

The only thing that annoys me a little bit is that the watch CANNOT LAY FLAT. Due to the type of band you have to lay the watch on
its side or place it back on the stand when not in use.

This isn't the manufacturers fault or anything, but its just its design.

Overall, great watch!
on November 14, 2014
Nice watch,the chrome finish is top notch.Very comfortable on the wrist.The blue accents however do not pop as they appear in the photo,they are there but need bright light to become visible. Like the fact that no battery is needed. My only complaint is that the watch runs fast,not not as consistent in keeping time as my Seiko's are.It's possible that this is just my particular watch, Citizens may keep great time but mine does not.For this reason this will be my last Citizen watch.
on February 22, 2014
The watch dial is slightly bigger than I'd like, but it seems that oversized watches are the trend now. The primary thing that gets my attention is how comfortable this watch is. The rubber band feels very high-quality and allows you to get a perfect fit. I love wearing this watch more than I like looking at it.