BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 20, 2012
I had this watch and a another Citizen watch in my wish list and my husband helped me pick this one for my birthday. He liked it because it had a rectangular face and he felt it had a retro look. I liked it for several reasons. First would be that it is an eco drive and I don't have to worry about batteries. My husband has a watch that doesn't need batteries and he is very satisfied with it. Second would be that it has a marker for each hour. I've had a dress watch for years that only has a marker for the 12, 3, 6, 9 hours and it is a little difficult to know the exact time. Next would be the bling! Not only does it have crystals around the face, but also on the bracelet links.

I read all the customer comments and agree with the customer who said it was prettier in person than on the web. It is just beautiful. My husband was able to remove the links himself. I have a very small wrist and this watch does not look large on me. I have no complaints.
on August 27, 2013
I've always been a fan of Citizen watches because of their quality. The crystals are a nice touch, not too much for everyday wear. This watch is not only pretty, but energizes by light. No more changing watch batteries every six months!! When I'm not wearing it, it stays on my nightstand and runs on the artificial light from the lamp. It doesn't even have to be in sunlight! I'm very happy with this watch and if anything ever happens to it, after I cry over my watch, I will buy another just like it. This is my only wristwatch and I love it. Very comfortable. Secure latch.
on December 9, 2014
This is a beautiful watch. It sparkles without being "too much." This is my second sun-powered Citizen watch. My other is 14 years old and stopped working after EVERY day use! The jeweler told me I could have the battery changed, but that was expensive. I don't know why I need a battery when the watch is powered by light. So, I already knew that the watch is solid, and can stay in a drawer for months and still work when it comes out! I decided to buy a new one because I wanted something a bit more feminine looking. My old one is not dated looking. They all have very classic looks. Never worrying about changing a battery is wonderful. You don't have to move your arm to shake it to keep it going. I believe the price is very fair for a watch of this caliber. I have no "cons" to state. If you are thinking of buying a Citizen Eco-Drive watch I recommend it highly.
on September 19, 2017
I LOVE my new watch. I received, as a gift, a Citizen quartz watch when I was 18. That watch lasted into my early 40's. I haven't found a watch that I liked until this one. (they stopped making the one I had). I hope this watch lasts just as long.
on March 15, 2017
Beautiful. Need to adjust the band, tho!
on August 27, 2017
Wife loves her watch
on January 2, 2012
I ordered on-line this watch as I though it would be a nice and useful present for myself. I have to say that the price is a steal!!!! official site citizen sells it for over 300$ and here you save a lot!!!! The watch is perfect for all ages, it looks very classy and rich! Golden tone and the Swarowski crystals shines as a new penny. I am really happy with this product. And oh, the best fact: it's eco-drive which means you don't have to worry about changing batteries!!!
on April 12, 2017
Beautiful watch. Just make sure you lay it in sunlight to "charge" the battery for a while when you receive it. I thought my watch was dead, turned out that battery needed to be activated.
on April 1, 2014
This watch is beautiful and flawless! I have worn it every single day since I received it, including at work and it looks as beautiful now as it did when I received it a year ago. It keeps time perfectly, I never have to worry about "charging it" just normal daily wear it draws enough that it has never lost time or needed me to specifically do anything for the Eco-Drive feature to keep it functioning. I get compliments on this watch constantly....and with good reason, it is beautiful! Paid significantly less, more than $125 less here on Amazon then the Jewlery stores at the mall sell the exact same watch for.
on September 24, 2017
Just a wonderful watch love it