BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Citizen Eco-Drive Women's EW1824-57D Regent Diamond-Accented Watch
Size: One Size|Color: None|Change

on December 24, 2015
This is a very beautiful watch! I am very pleased with the this purchase. I was looking for a a kinetic watch, but found this Eco-Drive watch and had to try it. It is also waterproof for swimming, which is a plus because I wanted more than splash resistant.

The mother of pearl face Is so pretty and adds great shimmer to the watch along with the the diamonds on her face. He diamonds surrounding the dial are very small--smaller than what the picture shows, but it does not take away from the overall beauty of the watch

Would I buy again--Yes! And if you catch this on sale, it is an even better deal.
on February 11, 2016
My watch arrived today and I LOVE it! The picture just doesn't do it justice. The size is perfect and diamond markers on the face are so sparkly under lights. This watch is sure to turn some heads! I've been looking at it for some time and finally decided to pull the trigger. So, so happy I did!!!!!
on January 4, 2013
Im very pleased with this watch. It has a beautiful face of mother of pearl and tiny diamonds around thr face add sparkle. It glows brightly in the dark & can be easily seen.very nice watch.
on January 7, 2016
This is a beautiful watch. It is prettier than the picture. The mother of pearl face is very pretty. The diamonds sparkle though they are small. the calendar date is easy for me to read. The two tone face and band were just what I needed.
on December 29, 2013
I ordered this watch for my girlfriend for Christmas 2013 and she loved it.The watch looks amazing in the flesh and the pictures do not do it any justice I got it at a great price and received it super fast. I recommend this watch if you want a high quality watch that will get attention then look no further amazing quality and craftsmanship.
on September 5, 2017
Looks great on her wrist and has shown no signs of wear during daily use, including immersion.
Suitable for an upscale look as well.
Face could be a little more bold visually for easier viewing.
on December 18, 2016
My wife loves her watch. It's pretty, practical, durable and never needs a battery. She still has a beautiful Citizen dress watch--sapphire crystal and black hills gold watch band that's 25 years old. It works and looks brand new. The ONLY problem it ever had was that the battery had to be replaced, usually at the most inconvenient time. Citizen watches are great.
on September 1, 2017
My husband gave me this watch for Christmas and I wear it whenever I go out. It is a beautiful watch with the diamonds around the face. It has a large face which makes it easy for me to read. The only complaint is it is a little to wear for some one with a small wrist.
on June 16, 2013
I got this for my mother. She loves two-toned jewelry. She said it glimmers in real life just as much as in the picture. It's light-weight. She hasn't had it long so I can't speak for how durable it is.
on September 30, 2012
This is a beautiful watch. I have a petite wrist and it's the perfect dial size. I had to have a few links removed before I could wear it. The picture seems to be magnified and does make the diamonds around the bezel and the date window seem a lot bigger than they are. Also, the mother of pearl face has a little more pink tint to it than the picture shows.

The two-tone looks very nice and it goes with all my other jewelry. I think it has just the right amount of bling. Not too much for everyday use yet enough to look elegant for a dressy occasion. I really like the sapphire crystal and water resistance for durability. I also love the fact that I won't need to worry about buying batteries.

So far I love the watch and highly recommend it.