BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on June 15, 2012
Received this watch for Christmas in 2010. It runs perfectly, hasn't scratched yet, and the watch band still looks like new. It is a very thin watch & one of the only few that I can still wear while I type. Very comfortable. Works well with business suits as well as jeans. I would recommend this dress watch for anyone who wants an elegant watch that can take every day wear and tear without showing it.
on January 19, 2015
I received this watch as a birthday present back in November and I absolutely love it! I have very tiny wrists. Babies have bigger wrists than I do, so choosing a watch that will fit is very hard and I have to stick to leather bands. This one fits, but I have to use the last hole in the band (told you my wrists are tiny!). The band itself is a bit stiff at first, but wearing it every day has made it softer and more flexible. I love the eco-drive and not having to change batteries is a huge plus. I wear it every day and it get's plenty of light so charging it isn't an issue, plus it keeps perfect time. It's a really nice watch and a good buy.
on December 27, 2012
This is the second identical watch i purchased because i thought the first had been lost while traveling. Had "accidently" worn the first in the shower a few times and it still kept time perfectly! ( don't recommend you do this...) the leather band is so comfortable in all climates it's easy to forget you are wearing it! Classy style fits easily with all manner of dress; semi formal to corporate casual. So happy to find original but just as happy to have a spare- also a plus not having to replace batteries. Highly recommend this one.
on July 7, 2017
This watch was half price (reg price $150.00) and it was sold by Amazon as "used". It said there was damage to the box only and this was absolutely true. The watch is absolutely brand new, has a beautiful, glove soft leather band which had obviously never been strapped on anyone's wrist. The watch itself will transition nicely from business to dinner at a fine restaurant. It is absolutely gorgeous on my wrist, not the gigantic face you usually see now on watches. I will now check the deals Amazon has for returned items. I could not possibly have benefited anymore by having a fully intact box - and, the box wasn't even destroyed, it had a small "ding". As far as the watch is concerned, I would have been happy at the $150 price tag once I put it on. I really love it.
on May 7, 2017
26 years ago I bought my wife a Citizen watch for our first Christmas together. In all honesty, I originally bought her a Movado that she made me return because she thought it too expensive so I returned it and got her a similar Citizen for half the price, she loves it and wears it for special occasions(at half the price of the Movado it was still expensive). 3 years ago on a cruise, we bought me a blackface Citizens eco-drive and I love it. Her watch for daily wear died on us and it was time to get hr a new one and this is the one I got her and it is a real gem. She loves it and I highly recommend it, especially at this price.
on April 25, 2017
Some reviewers said the watch was "too small", but for me, it's too big and clunky. I've never owned a watch with a leather band and buckle and never will again because it's just too casual. I had decided to purchase it because I wanted something that didn't require getting links removed or replacing batteries, but Seiko has more attractive watches which I found after I got this one. I cannot see wearing it for a dressy occasion, but it will be ok for work, at the beach, or doing yardwork; otherwise, it's just not attractive in my opinion. The only way I can make it look a little prettier is by pairing it with a few narrow silver bracelets. Next time I'll buy a watch in person.
on August 10, 2010
Lovely, feminine, elegant, watch for dressy or daily wear. Never needs a battery. Runs on the power of light, indoor or outdoor. Although I do not spend much time outdoors my Citizen Eco-Drive never runs down. The elegance of the smooth leather band without any visible stitching and the beauty of the watch face that has tiny "pin stripes" complement one another beautifully.
on October 13, 2011
Got this for my wife a while back as a gift and she likes it... really, need I say more? Okay, I will, she really does like it - she wanted something simple with a strap, something not too fancy (she has the movado for that), small-ish (she has a big old timex), not too casual (she has the swiss army for that) - so I thought this would fit the bill - sure enough I made the right choice, phew! The watch has worked fine from day one and she does not go out of her way to find bright light or sunshine to charge it - just her normal wearing it and resting it in places that are open and not in a drawer have kept it running just fine.

Last year I got an eco-drive and I like it too - no problems, keeps good time and does not require extra special care to expose it for charging.
on September 14, 2014
Citizen's Eco-Drive watches are "best of the breed". It won't need batteries, or cleanings, or need to have the time set more than once or twice a year if that much. They're really top quality and that's why we got this one. Yes, you can buy a $15 watch at the flea market, and the crystal falls off in a year, or it stops when it gets wet, or whatever and you can replace it every two years. But this should last "forever" or damn near to it. Thank you Citizen, for a quality product.
on May 12, 2016
I bought this for my wife on mothers day. She loves it. It is very pretty, and elegant. She has been wearing it everyday. She has very small wrist, so the leather ban works very well for her. I have been wearing citizen watches for over 10 years, and they are great. It's a great feeling knowing your battery won't die on you. I highly recommend this watch and the citizen brand.