|Price:||$325.02 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$424.98 (57%)|
- Silver-tone dive watch featuring black tachymeter topring and round guilloche dial with three chronograph subdials
- 42 mm titanium case with antireflective sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Titanium link bracelet featuring fold-over clasp with hidden double push-button closure
- Features automatic timekeeping for perfect accuracy, one-second chronograph measures up to 60 minutes, perpetual calendar, radio-controlled five time zones, alarm, 12/24 hour time, and power reserve indicator
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Powered By Light. Any Light.
It starts with a simple, yet revolutionary concept: a watch that never needs a battery. Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light - from any natural or artificial light source - and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. It recharges continuously in any kind of light to run forever.
Men's Titanium Perpetual Chronograph A-T Watch.
- Synchronized to Atomic Clock for Superior Accuracy
- Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 5 Time Zones
- 1-Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes
- Perpetual Calendar
- 12/24-Hour Time
- Power Reserve Indicator
- Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
As a true manufacture d’horlogerie, CITIZEN integrates a comprehensive manufacturing process from creating individual components to a watch’s final assembly. It’s an artisan’s approach to watch making based on pushing forward the boundaries of technology and leveraging our experience toward exploring new possibilities.
One pivotal technological breakthrough was the development of a light-driven watch. CITIZEN pioneered this engineering innovation well ahead of other watch manufacturers as early as 1976, which led to the launch of the highly acclaimed Eco-Drive in 1995. Utilizing electrical power converted from virtually any light source, this extraordinary innovation changed forever the way watches could be powered. Eco-Drive eliminated the need to ever replace batteries, which made it especially beneficial to areas where such specialist batteries were not obtainable. This leveled the field for citizens of virtually every country to be able to experience unrestricted joy of wearing and using a CITIZEN watch.
The product development policy, “The Fusion of Technology and Beauty,” remains a constant motivation for us to merge cutting-edge technology with perfection of design beauty, which as a consequence inspires people to strive to be their best at any time.
CITIZEN launches a new campaign in collaboration with Wieden+Kennedy, Better Starts Now. This is the simple belief that no matter who you are or what you do, it is always possible to make something better — and now is the time to start doing it. We believe that better and now are both infinite, and that there is always a next ‘better’ and a new ‘now’ in which you can start pursuing it. It was clear from the onset of this project that we are dedicated to this ideal…not to the past but to the present, and all the way we can improve it. To help communicate this belief to the world we have created a new global CITIZEN brand movie, brand identity and brand website that represents out Better Starts Now philosophy.
- Product Dimensions: 0.4 x 0.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005BS2ENC
- Item model number: AT4010-50E
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 17, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Citizen|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Hidden Double Push-Button|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Special features||Radio controlled, Chronograph, Luminous, Stop watch, Tachometer|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top customer reviews
When I got it, all I needed to do was shine it in direct sunlight for a few minutes, and it kicked into life. With the second hand moving once every 2 seconds, I read that it did that because of a low charge. I wore it in direct sunlight for about 15 minutes, and there was enough charge for the second hand to move once every second. Since the watch was already correctly calibrated from the start, I synced it with the Atomic clock, and the watch took care of adjusting itself with both time and day/date. It even adjusted itself correctly to Daylight Savings Time, and with how handsome it is, its light weight but hard titanium band and case, incredible anti-reflective sapphire, and all of its perfectly operating complications, I couldn't be happier!
Add in waterproof , power check and a bunch of other features for a nearly perfect timepiece.
Truthfully, the luminous hands and numbers could be improved.
I am happy with it.