|Price:||$236.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$238.01 (50%)|
- Silver-tone watch featuring blue dial with world time and guilloche chronograph subdials
- 44 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window. Crystal-Anti-Reflective Mineral Crystal
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display and light-powered eco-drive technology
- Five-link stainless steel band featuring deployant clasp with push-button closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From Citizen, this Calendrier stainless steel watch is perfect for that world traveler always on the go. In addition to the date feature, this watch also provides both 12hr and 24hr time in 24 different time zones.
- Collection: Calendrier
- Band and Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Case Diameter: 44mm
- Blue Dial with Silver Accents
- Date and Day Functions
- Both 12hr and 24hr Capabilities
- 24 Available Time Zones
- Japanese Quartz Movement
- Eco-Drive Technology to Charge Timepiece in Any Light
- Deployant Clasp
- Water Resistance: 100 Meters
- Anti-Reflective Mineral Crystal
- Citizen Style #: BU2021-51L
During the last seventy-five years Citizen has expanded its business throughout the world and has achieved recognition as the global brand. The past twenty-five year period has coincided with the company’s dramatic rise to its current position as the world’s largest watchmaker, a distinction Citizen has held every year since 1986.
Beyond sheer size, Citizen is also recognized as a worldwide leader in advanced technology. From the world’s slimmest LCD watch to the first voice recognition watch and the world’s first professional dive watch with an electronic depth sensor, Citizen’s record of ""world’s firsts"" is unmatched.
More recently, Citizen has staked out a new position as the leader in timekeeping with its Eco-Drives watches that are light powered. With models ranging from dress models to sports models to professional dive watches, Citizen Eco-Drive runs continuously in any kind of natural or artificial light for a lifetime of use. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.4 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00PXVU3JO
- Item model number: BU2021-51L
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 20, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Citizen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||23 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Luminous, Second-Hand|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
Bottom line: great design, works as intended, and doesn't break the bank.