|Price:||$471.39 & FREE Shipping.Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$223.61 (32%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Stainless steel watch with diamonds on dial and bezel and three-link bracelet with white center ceramic link
- Japanese quartz movement with analog dispaly;Silver-Tone Stainless Steel, Ceramic Bezel, Ceramic & Diamond Bezel
- Eco-drive is powered by light and does not need a battery
- Features date window, chronograph subdials, and fold-over push-button clasp with safety
- 40 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
As a true manufacture d’horlogerie, CITIZEN integrates a comprehensive manufacturing process from creating individual components to a watch’s final assembly. It’s an artisan’s approach to watch making based on pushing forward the boundaries of technology and leveraging our experience toward exploring new possibilities.
One pivotal technological breakthrough was the development of a light-driven watch. CITIZEN pioneered this engineering innovation well ahead of other watch manufacturers as early as 1976, which led to the launch of the highly acclaimed Eco-Drive in 1995. Utilizing electrical power converted from virtually any light source, this extraordinary innovation changed forever the way watches could be powered. Eco-Drive eliminated the need to ever replace batteries, which made it especially beneficial to areas where such specialist batteries were not obtainable. This leveled the field for citizens of virtually every country to be able to experience unrestricted joy of wearing and using a CITIZEN watch.
The product development policy, “The Fusion of Technology and Beauty,” remains a constant motivation for us to merge cutting-edge technology with perfection of design beauty, which as a consequence inspires people to strive to be their best at any time.
CITIZEN launches a new campaign in collaboration with Wieden+Kennedy, Better Starts Now. This is the simple belief that no matter who you are or what you do, it is always possible to make something better — and now is the time to start doing it. We believe that better and now are both infinite, and that there is always a next ‘better’ and a new ‘now’ in which you can start pursuing it. It was clear from the onset of this project that we are dedicated to this ideal…not to the past but to the present, and all the way we can improve it. To help communicate this belief to the world we have created a new global CITIZEN brand movie, brand identity and brand website that represents out Better Starts Now philosophy.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006D0VG5O
- Item model number: FB1230-50A
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 5, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Citizen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||19 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand, Chronograph, Luminous, Stop watch|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|