Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on February 14, 2013
My husband just gave me this watch for Valentines' Day and I love it! It is even more beautiful in person than in the picture. It is stylish, not too big and just flashy enough to make a statement without being over the top. I can wear this with casual or dressy and it will always look great. I was a little worried that, based on another customer review, that it would be hard to read the time, but I do not find that to be a problem. Also, as the same reviewer alluded to, it does not feel too heavy... it's perfect! And I love the subtle polka dot pattern on the face and the fact that it has crystals around the face instead of diamonds (I am not a diamond person). This is a great watch for the price and I'm so glad I got it!
on October 19, 2014
Love this watch! I have tiny wrists, and was still able to size the band just right to make the face center properly. It's got a nice weight to it and isn't too chunky for how big it is. I see similar styles with over-sized "bling" on them all the time and am consistently impressed with how elegantly understated this watch is.

Tip- the face has some weight to it, so I had my jeweler size the band asymmetrically, with fewer links on the inside. For me anyway, this makes the watch sit perfectly centered without constant readjustment.
on January 25, 2015
What a marvelous concept. It collects light - ambient or real - and converts it to energy in a lithium-ion battery that will never die because - there's probably always going to be light. Unless you live in Barrow, Alaska or something. The dial is a little larger than some women appreciate, but I'm leaning toward a larger face these days, and it is a stunning watch. It was worth the investment. The compliments I've gotten already have shown me that this purchase, along with the eco-savvy tech, made this an investment I will cherish. Don't forget to go to the Citizen site and register your watch - but have a magnifying glass, cause - unless I'm old and going blind - those numbers are hard to read. I liked the Eco-Drive line so much, I bought four more styles! You'll be pleased with the aesthetics, the workings, and the ease of care and use. You can't go wrong with this beauty.
on April 12, 2014
I like big, solid watches. Yet I don't want to look like I've got a saucer on my wrist. This watch is perfect. I got it to replace an Invicta watch I loved that had quit working after only a year. It was going to cost more to get it fixed than to buy a new one and I was leery of buying another Invicat. I had been looking at this watch for a very long time before finally buying it on sale. I'm SO glad that I got it! It is beautiful and classy. I don't have any problems reading the face and I love that I'll never have to worry about getting batteries for it! During the winter, I wear sleeves that cover my watch, so I was a little worried that it wouldn't get enough light to keep it going. Without really putting any effort into it, the watch managed to get enough light to keep it charged just from the little time it wasn't covered. I recommend this watch 100%!

UPDATE July 2016:

This is still my favorite watch! It never loses time and still looks great with only a few tiny scratches on the face. I hardly ever take this watch off and it has held up to farm and work better than I would have thought. I wear it with everything from jeans to dresses and it looks great.
on September 18, 2016
It's very plain. Very very very plain. I still have it with all tags in the box, never worn and with all tags. I wish I had gotten the silver one with gold and purple accents but unfortunately I've missed the return window.
on September 10, 2013
This watch is great! I originally wanted to buy a different citizen watch, but decided to buy this one (it was $175 less!). I have no regrets! It is sleek, elegant and lovely. I can wear it when I'm dressed up or in a pair of jeans, it goes well with everything. If you want to buy a great watch, this is it!!
on March 21, 2015
When i ordered my watch it came and i was so excited, it was gorgeous. The one thing wrong was it didnt work. Amazon was great i returned the watch and ordered another one. Amazon gave me a choice if i wanted ups to pick it up so i went that route. They came picked it up no problem no charge. They already shipped my watch betore they picked up the first one. I had 30 days to return it but did it right away. I wouldn't hesitate buying anything from amazon they are great. All is good with seconwatch and it works great and i love it.
on January 20, 2014
I like that this watch has a larger face than most and it is 100m water resistant. The three dials take some getting use to as they aren't the easiest to read. The top dial is the date, the middle one is the day of the week, and the bottom one is military time. This watch has an AM & PM which makes it a little more complicated when setting the time. Overall though I like the watch.
on April 6, 2017
Great fit and feel! Love the Eco-Drive ability. Beautiful yet casual.
on March 26, 2017
Beautiful and feminine. Perfect size for even a small wrist such as mine.