Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on January 30, 2014
I never hesitate about buying Citizen Eco Drive. This is my second one, and with no regrets. I had to look up online about how to work the chronograph functions since this is new to me, but once I figured it out, it became quite easy to use. The only thing that is a slight issue is reading the time since the silver arms against the chronograph dials and the mother-of-pearl face tend to blend in together. Otherwise, it is a beautiful watch and looks classy but somewhat sporty too.
on June 26, 2014
I purchased this particular watch as both a watch and as a piece of jewelry. While the watch is heavy and has a large face, I like the chunky feel to it. The sapphire watch-face cover gives the face of the watch a larger look, making reading the time and date easy to see. It also helps the face to remain scratch free. I would recommend this watch for people that like larger watches/jewelry. I have found the Citizen brand to be very reliable, and Eco-drive makes keeping time worry free. I haven't had the opportunity or need to use the chronograph feature, but it does add to the look of the watch.
on December 18, 2014
Very nice watch! The battery arrived dead, but leaving it in the light for a day fixed that then got the date & time set w/o issue. Very sleek looking ladies watch, fine for the professional wanting a quality everyday watch.
on August 24, 2016
timeless classic. perfect size for feminine wrist yet beautiful to make a statement. love this watch, you can wear it as a piece of jewelry as well.
on May 26, 2014
It's really nice watch but, right, there`s a problem to see the time because the mother or pearl dial. I think they need to fix this and the watch will be perfect.
on February 16, 2014
This watch is well built, beautiful and classic. I do wish the numbers and hands were contrasting, as it can be difficult in low light to tell the time.
on August 28, 2014
I love this watch! I was looking for a larger watch and this is the perfect size. This is my fourth Citizen Eco-Drive watch and I love the convenience of never having to change a battery. I've worn it every day since I got it. I'm sure it will be my favorite. Very attractive.
on January 25, 2013
Christmas gift for wife -- she's very happy with this time piece. Good for casual or dress. The mother of pearl face goes from pastel pink to blue to green. Keeps great time and was easy to size with the help links available.
on May 31, 2016
Gorgeous watch. Quick shipping, and beautiful details.
on December 21, 2012
Just received this watch as a gift for my wife. It was exactly as the picture portrayed. Arrived as promised in perfect condition (as always through Amazon). Beautiful watch for an excellent price. Love the fact that the watch runs on light vs battery.