Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Citizen Women's FB1290-58A "Eco-Drive" Stainless Steel Swarovski-Crystal Accented Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on September 15, 2014
My fiancee is rather particular about her watches and jewelry. I picked this watch because it meets her desire for a larger watch, but compliments the rings I bought for the engagement and wedding, next month. This watch was for her birthday, and I hit it out of the park. She loved it. Thanks, Citizen. I think she's a convert like me.
on July 25, 2014
I love the Citizen brand and was excited to get another. Because of the "eco drive" their watches never need to have a battery replaced. My prior watch has been going strong for 14 years with no issue! This watch is stylish and fun. I love that it is fairly light weight despite being a larger watch. The only thing I don't like about the watch is that the chronograph hand is the large hand that you would think would be the second hand. The second hand is actually a pretty tiny hand on the bottom. Not a huge issue but just something surprising about the design. If you are looking for a stylish and high quality watch, this is it!
on May 23, 2013
Gave this watch to my fiance' for a graduation present and she loves it. Subjectively it feels a little lighter than you think it should and that makes it seem like a cheaper watch. But the overall look is great and so far it functions just like it says it does.
on September 23, 2014
This watch is big and beautiful! It fits perfectly and so far keeps perfect time. I have always been a Timex kind of girl. This is the first time I have spent this kind of money for a watch and it's worth every penny. I also love the idea of solar power and saving on batteries. So far, it's my favorite watch...perfect!
on February 16, 2015
I love my watch. It's over sized and not masculine. It's exactly what I had been looking for.
on December 5, 2014
this watch is suitable for a high girls.
There is no question that Citizen has really been trying to keep with the times on the better in designed watches. While many ladies' watches have been more dominant with brands like Michael Kors' and Guess?, Citizen has tried to step it up. They have failed badly with the Drive series, but this one makes up with this crystal accented Chronograph. This timepiece actually looks elegant. Having the simplicity of Citizen's other watches, with the bigger designed boyfriend face, with a hint of mother of pearl in the watch. What I also like about the watch is that it is very easy to read, I also like it that it handles very well. It definitely is one of Citizen's better looking ladies' watches. While I do wish that there could have been better water resistance in the piece to match some of their other watches, but this one does handle nicely. I sugest you get this one, over one of those major fashion brand watches.

Price: B

Setup & Comfort: B

Overall: B
on February 24, 2014
Bought this for my daughter for her Sweet 16 party and I almost stole it from her. It really is beautiful.
on September 14, 2014
Elegant and beautiful, this watch enhances your wardrobe.
on October 9, 2014
This is just a beautiful watch. My daughter loved it.