Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 15, 2015
This was my 19th Wedding Anniverasry gift from my Husband. Such a beautiful, classy, easy to read watch. I've always loved Eco-drive watches! No battery needed, ever!! I love that they are waterproof!
review image
on February 18, 2015
It's truly a work of art! Not too big or small. Mother of pearl is more subtle in person. I cant get the day and date to line up with the time. I like that the hour and minute hands glow in the dark. Pic is edited a little to show the colors
review image
on December 1, 2014
I first saw this watch on Amazon over a year ago and kept it on my wish list, hoping the price would drop. (I recently saw this watch at Zales for over $300 and paid much less than that on Amazon.) I finally decided to reward myself (I'm 2 weeks away from finishing RN school) and gave in. The watch is gorgeous and flawless! The date, day, and time are so easy to set. I thought the face would be larger than it actually is, but I still love it. It's elegant and casual at the same time so it can be worn daily and can be dressed up or down. The pearl dial is just beautiful. I was recently gifted another Eco-Drive watch, but this one is my favorite. My watch arrived on time and the packaging was perfect.
on February 5, 2014
With watches you can never be 100% unless your wife tries it on. I took a chance and she loves it. She has said several times that it is her favorite watch she has ever gotten. I was afraid it might look big on her wrist, but it looks and fits great.
on March 5, 2015
Girlfriend loves the watch! Greatest feature is that it does not require a battery. Has gone swimming with it with absolutely no problems at all! Would definitely recommend.
on May 18, 2016
When I purchased this item, I knew it was "used". It stated that it had minor scratches which I was aware of and fine with, but when I actually received the item it had condensation in the dial and it was dirty. Condensation in the dial to me, means there's a crack somewhere. Not happy with this purchase.
on October 6, 2012
Saw this watch in a department store for $500. Wanted it, but not for the price! Amazon was SO much more reasonable and while I was honestly worried about the condition the watch would arrive in, I should've been more optimistic. It is in great shape! Thank you, Amazon, for helping a girl out with her watch fetish!
on October 20, 2017
watch is absolutely beautify - my wife was going to return it but once she saw it in person, its hers now!!! Can't go wrong
on December 26, 2014
This is really a beautiful watch. The dial is really attractive with its mother-of-pearl look. It has some bling in a tasteful, low-key way. Easy to read except for the second hand. I have very small wrists and so this watch is a good size. It has a fairly large face, big enough to be trendy but not big enough to look silly on my wrist. I had the extra links taken out by a jeweler and it fits very well. It keeps time accurately.
on October 12, 2017
Nice watch. Not for me but for someone else