Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Citizen Men's JT3030-58L Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on April 10, 2008
I like the chrono function, the waterproof nature, the corporate style all in one watch. I can wear this to work, then to the gym and go swimming, then back to work, without looking like a digital watch geek (which i clearly am because I like the stp watch and timing functions!). Makes an attractive and extremely functional watch. 5 stars.
on December 21, 2009
Like other's have said, this is NOT an eco-drive watch!!!

I've owned diver's watch and chronographs for years--mostly Seiko, Citizen, Bulova, etc. This watch looks great, works great, and for under $200 is a great value. My only complaint so far would be that the blue face is much more subdued in color--I was hoping for a brighter, more vibrant blue. Still, I really like the watch, and it's nearly impossible to find a Chronograph that displays the DAY and date, a feature I really like!!
on March 24, 2008
Although this watch had features I wanted, and was advertised as solar, when I received it I found it was not an Eco-Drive watch. Amazxon staff were never able to determine why there was a discrepancy between the product description and the product. I returned the watch and should get a full refund.
on March 30, 2008
The watch is not eco-drive as described in the description. I have to return it.
on April 22, 2015
Have been using this watch for a few years now and absolutely love it. I must admit that I never have been able to grasp the use of a three dial chronograph, but the setup on this unit makes it a snap to get full use of the watch with a minimum learning curve. Was amazed (and quite dismayed) when I learned that it is not a eco-drive.... seems that there should have been some type of compensation from the company for the inaccurate advertising.