Citizen Men's JV0030-19F Eco-Drive 20th Anniversary Aqualand Orange Imperial Dive Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Light powered Eco-Drive Caliber U100 Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Max power reserve: 180 days; low charge warning: one day; charge time from stop state to max charge
- Current depth display in digital format up to 300 ft; measures depth and time of dive; dive log memory for up to 20 dives; auto-start dive mode; water-temperature sensor
- Stainless-steel case; black dial; day-date-and month functions; measures surface intervals; 3 different alarms; electro-luminescence backlighting for easy readability
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Citizen
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Powered by light, and offering a 180-day power reserve, the 20th Anniversary Aqualand Watch #JV0030-19F from Citizen's innovative Eco-Drive Collection includes a digital dive log and an ergonomic design that's ideal for diving. Easy to operate even when you're wearing gloves, this striking timepiece with a bold black dial and bright orange ProDive band measures the surface interval, as well as the time and depth of each dive to 300 feet, features a 20-dive memory, has an auto-start DiveMode, and displays water temperature. It's also constructed of durable rubber and stainless steel, boasts the precision of Japanese-quartz movement, has a convenient day and date box.
Summary of Features:
- Current depth display in digital format
- Depth display to 300 feet
- Measures depth and time of dive
- Measures maximum depth and duration of dive
- Dive log memory for up to 20 dives
- Auto-start dive mode
- Water temperature display and memory for current and lowest temp
- Measures surface interval
- 3 alarms
- 12/24 hour time
- Travel time (42 cities and UTC, 29 time zones)
- Electro-luminescence backlighting
- Battery charge level indicator
As a true manufacture d’horlogerie, CITIZEN integrates a comprehensive manufacturing process from creating individual components to a watch’s final assembly. It’s an artisan’s approach to watch making based on pushing forward the boundaries of technology and leveraging our experience toward exploring new possibilities.
One pivotal technological breakthrough was the development of a light-driven watch. CITIZEN pioneered this engineering innovation well ahead of other watch manufacturers as early as 1976, which led to the launch of the highly acclaimed Eco-Drive in 1995. Utilizing electrical power converted from virtually any light source, this extraordinary innovation changed forever the way watches could be powered. Eco-Drive eliminated the need to ever replace batteries, which made it especially beneficial to areas where such specialist batteries were not obtainable. This leveled the field for citizens of virtually every country to be able to experience unrestricted joy of wearing and using a CITIZEN watch.
The product development policy, “The Fusion of Technology and Beauty,” remains a constant motivation for us to merge cutting-edge technology with perfection of design beauty, which as a consequence inspires people to strive to be their best at any time.
CITIZEN launches a new campaign in collaboration with Wieden+Kennedy, Better Starts Now. This is the simple belief that no matter who you are or what you do, it is always possible to make something better — and now is the time to start doing it. We believe that better and now are both infinite, and that there is always a next ‘better’ and a new ‘now’ in which you can start pursuing it. It was clear from the onset of this project that we are dedicated to this ideal…not to the past but to the present, and all the way we can improve it. To help communicate this belief to the world we have created a new global CITIZEN brand movie, brand identity and brand website that represents out Better Starts Now philosophy.
- Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 5 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- ASIN: B0012IR0TI
- Item model number: JV0030-19F
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Citizen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||48.5 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||16 millimeters|
|Band width||25 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only complaint I'd have about this watch (shared among all dive watches) is how easily any tiny amount of sweat makes it go into "dive prep" mode in the summer. They really should move the water sensor contacts around to the front of these things, and on this watch body in particular there'd be plenty of room to do so. But that's a quibble.
So the watch works great! The measurements are accurate and the safety stop feature is a must have. For the price this dive watch seriously rocks. It certainly beats having to buy an expensive dive computer.
I wud definitely recommend this watch for dive beginners and seasoned enthusiasts alike.
It is an amazing design and High-end quality. I was eager to jump in the ocean and try my new toy.
And I did it; I am an open water scuba diver and free diver so next morning I went for free diving (I live in Hawaii), just to enjoy my new watch.
So there was my first shock when I came back home and wanted to see my log.Nothing was registered and reading the manual on page 72 I learned:
" Conditions for Storing Log Data in Memory:
The log number and log data are stored in memory when the watch remains at a depth of more than 1m (4ft) for 3 minutes or more, or remains at a depth of more than 8m (27ft) for 1 minute or more."
Hello CITIZEN I can't stay at 27 ft depth or more, for more than 1 minute if I am free diving(maybe pro free divers). But I would appreciate to see my log.
However it is great watch for scuba diving I simply can't understand why so expensive watch can't be programmed for free diving as well, and how about downloading logs to your personal computer, we are in 2011 and I hope I'm not exaggerating with my opinions. I had one of previous models and I was able to download all data to PC.
For scuba I would give 5 stars but because of so bad program engineering the watch doesn't deserve more than 3 stars.