BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on October 7, 2013
I wanted a watch with automatic "atomic clock" updates daily, solar power, and a big easily read analog dial for local time plus a smaller digital display for 24-hour UTC (GMT). (There's even a small 24h analog dial dedicated to GMT, so I could use the digital display for yet another time zone if I wanted.) I've had the JY0040-59L Skyhawk for a almost a year now, and it is *everything* I wanted in a watch, and then some. This is the best watch I've ever owned, and I love it. (UPDATE: Over 2 years now and I love it more than ever! Still looks new after 2 years of 24/7 wear. Perfect time all the time, great functions. This is a GREAT watch!)

The Skyhawk always dead accurate when compared to WWV, even when I deliberately kept it from receiving WWVB overnight. :-) Even here on the east coast, the watch has no trouble receiving the US atomic clock signals. Taking one link from the band was easy and uncomplicated. Before I ordered it, I was concerned the Skyhawk might be too big or heavy, but I find it perfectly comfortable (I'm a big guy; small folk might possibly find it too big.) There are a BUNCH of functions and adjustments, but the manual is very clear and it's easy to set options the way you like them. The alarm is perfect for traveling--I've had smartphones mess up the alarm time when traveling across time zones, but not the Skyhawk.

The AT Skyhawk's build quality is excellent, and the watch looks great. Before I ordered the Skyhawk, I thought it was a bit more money than I wanted to pay, but after living with it for a while, I see it was a bargain at the price. And it's a tank, in terms of toughness. My last watch, a $200 "dive watch," started looking beat-up within a few months. I wear the Skyhawk pretty much 24/7/365, and it still looks almost new. I got a great price and fast shipping from Amazon on this watch, too.

I've had the Skyhawk AT for a almost a year now, and I like this watch more now than when I got it--comfortable, superb accuracy, all the features I need and a bunch more besides, and it looks great as well. If I lost this Skyhawk AT, I'd order another without a moment's thought--this is a great watch! If you care about quality and features in a watch, you can absolutely not go wrong with the Skyhawk AT.
on September 20, 2013
I received the watch as a present (after some hinting). I have mostly worn plastic digital watches. I own a Rolex Oyster and the Rolex looks nice, but just estimates time--just jewelry, really. The digital watches were fine because I'm a scientist and people just seem to expect it. This watch has a rugged, stylish, analog design with the E6-B pilot function nicely displayed that I like. What attracts me is

-Never having to change a battery,
-Always the exact time to the second (Really! an atomic, analog watch)
-A second time display for time zones while traveling
-GMT/UTC dial for navigating
-Two separate alarms
-Stop watch
-"Egg" timer
-Calendar (that doesn't have to be set each and every **** month, like the $$$ Rolex!)
-Waterproof to deeper in the ocean than I'll ever dive.
-Nighttime iridium dial that is easy to read in the dark.
-There's also a 24-hr dial for those who don't know if it's night or day.

These features I've mentioned far exceed the minor concerns I had at first: like the size and weight (I have a small wrist), the tiny digital display, the stem design where I have to unlatch the watchband to manipulate the stem, the tiny numbers on the E6-B, and the complicated operations manual that I downloaded into my iPad so that I could fully utilize all the functions on the watch.

Now I just need to get an airplane that complements this watch. Oh, did I mention, I'm also a pilot.
on November 3, 2016
I wear this almost every day and love it. This watch keeps perfect time, looks great and is durable.

The alarms are perfect to wake me up after I hit my phone snooze, and the afternoon alarm reminds me to wrap things up at work.

I have had many compliments and am extremely pleased. Looking forward to owning this watch for years to come.
on August 3, 2014
After 18 years my old Citizen Navihawk was damaged and died. I've always loved the look of the Blue Angels edition so I wanted the new version. When I first got the watch I couldn't get any signal from the atomic time tower so I called Citizen support. They told me I probably wouldn't get a signal in the day time and to wait until night and it would set itself. That didn't happen so the next day I set the watch manually. This watch is very complicated to set mainly because the manual isn't that well written. But after setting the watch manually I got a tower signal and the watch has been setting itself just fine.
on March 31, 2017
this watch is unprecedented!! Really!!! I've only had for a week< took me 2 days to set!! got from amazon went to local jeweler to get band resized but they couldn't set the time???? WTF this time piece is a gift from Heaven exact to the second, would recommend ABSOULTY.....
on September 30, 2014
I am so glad I bought this watch. I had looked at it for a while and a friend of mine has one as well and his looks so good and he has had his for a while. The weight of the watch is just about right and it looks great on my wrist. I found it tricky to set at first as I need glasses to see small print but other than that I am very happy with it.
on March 30, 2014
I travel throughout the world and have to monitor different time zones while knowing the time in the zone I am currently in… The precision of this watch is amazing and I appreciate its ability to adjust itself to the correct and accurate time. This is the fifth Citizen watch I've owned over the past 25 years and have never been disappointed. Highly recommended for all road warriors and globetrotters.
on May 9, 2013
I have wanted a Blue Angel Skyhawk for years, I saw it on Amazon for a great price and couldn't pass it up. The watch is flawless, it keeps time perfectly, and the design is amazing. I get comments about it almost daily. I would definitely recommend this watch to any watch enthusiast.
on December 2, 2015
Real nice watch with a lot of good features; however, you must read the book closely to program it and hope that you never lose the nook if you want to make changes to it in the future. I would definitely recommend the watch.
on October 25, 2013
Sharp, accurate, a bazillion time zones, with two displayed at all times. People think it's more expensive than what you pay.