Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on September 3, 2015
I purchased this watch about five years ago or so. It was a replacement for a $200 Pulsar watch that I had worn daily for 20 years but finally gave up the ghost. As that may tell you I only wear one watch at a time because I get them for the timekeeping and not for the jewelry aspect. This watch is a good bit bigger than the vintage watch -- styles change so it took a day or two to get used to the bigger size. Now the old one looks small. Since I like to keep a watch basically forever I spent three days on every web site I could find checking out every watch I could find. My old watch had a blue face which I thought was unique and this also has a blue face which appealed to me. The radio update from the atomic clock and the Eco-Drive appealed to the techie in me. I purchased this watch (which is fairly expensive) and have been wearing it every day for about five years.

I have never regretted it. I travel all over the world and this watch has a time zone (easy to set) for just about everywhere including Iraq and Afghanistan (KBL). Doing work for the military makes the UTC dial come in really handy. When going home it is so easy to hold both buttons down at the same time to switch from the travel time zone to the home time zone. The glow in the dark numbers and hands glow for many hours at night when you are out in the pitch black. Much longer than any other watch I've ever had. Lights out at 2100 and at 0400 it is no problem to tell the time in the dark.

And you never have to buy a battery!

Plus it has the added attraction of looking great. I would highly recommend this watch to anyone.
on August 3, 2014
Love this watch. Fairly inexpensive for a dress watch that is atomic and solar and supports three simultaneous time zones.

A must-have for anyone crossing time zones frequently. Just pull out the crown and push the top and bottom simultaneously. The watch will automatically switch your home and travel time zones. There's a separate dial that indicated UTC. This is particularly handy if you're travelling internationally.

Well made and solid design and aesthetics, not one of those functional but funky plastic Casio Pathfinders (which I also have but simply can't wear to work). Looks every bit as class up front as it does in pics.

I should note that, obviously, this watch does not automatically set the time zone; you have to set that manually, which is easy to do. I also have a GPS-based solar watch (Seiko Astron) that syncs by GPS in order to automatically set the time zone. (Obviously, an atomic watch does not do this; it simply syncs to the correct minute and second.) By far, this atomic watch is much quicker with the sync. It picks up atomic clock signals in the remotest areas, unlike my GPS-syncing watch that requires you to stand in an open space outdoors, unobstructed by buildings or windows, sometimes for up to 5 minutes! GPS-based syncing also requires a lot more out of battery life.

Very functional watch, has count-down timer, stopwatch, alarm, and atomic clock sync. Only thing is I haven't figured out how to use the slide rule function, which, I suspect, is more of a design feature than a functional one.

And you never have to worry about replacing batteries or winding the thing! One downside is that it can take quite a while to charge if you store it for an extended period of time in a (dark) drawer or cabinet. I just leave on my dresser top, and the thing stays charged.

Cheap enough to travel with. But classy enough and good-looking enough to wear as an everyday watch to work.
on May 18, 2015
This is an amazing watch, which I am sure I will enjoy wearing for many years as it is solar powered and keeps perfect time via atomic clock synchronization.

I searched around for the titanium version of the "Blue Angles" Skyhawk, and thankfully found it here on Amazon. The watch came with a mineral crystal, which is my only issue. My plan is to keep the mineral crystal installed until I've worn it out, then send the watch to Citizen to have a Saphire crystal installed, which they're customer support line stated they will happily do.

I recommend storing your watches in a nice leather storage compartment and have bought a couple of "Royce Leather" Travel Rolls to keep them safe. In addition, if I'm working out or doing any kind of work around the house, I opt for my $89.00 Casio G7700.

This is the best dress watch I own. It looks just awesome and functions just as well.
on December 1, 2016
This is an excellent watch. I wish I had this watch years ago when I was still flying. The instructions are okay, but I was able to setup the watch the way I wanted it. I like the various bits of information on the face so there is no button pushing to get information. If you are hi-tech you will like this watch even if you are not a pilot.
on February 18, 2014
It has been a couple of weeks since I bought this watch! It is a great looking watch and I think it is worth spending the extra few dollars for the titanium part. I was originally looking for a watch with a black bracelet. Was very tempted to buy the watch in a stainless steel black. I didn't buy it because they didn't have a black titanium bracelet.

I am giving this watch a four star review for a few of the small quirks this watch has. One of them that really bothers me is the calendar. The calendar always displays the date of the second time zone instead of the primary time zone which is not such a handy feature. Other than that I love the watch. I might even write a edit of this review after a few months of use when I discover more about the watch.
on July 6, 2014
Photos on Amazon about this product dont do any justification. In person the watch looks 100% more beautiful and elegant. Out of box, it is easy to setup. When i opened the box it automatcially accessed the radio singal and time was set. If one needs to know in detial of the setup procedure, use citizen support webpage for video instructions. I am very pleased and satified with the purchase. I took it to a jeweller to adjust the band and he did it free for me!
Thanks to my wife..she was the one who asked me to check the price on Amazon the day I bought this..I have been looking at this for a year now and the price ranged from $671 to $421. So order it at the right time! :) to save some bucks...If you want.
This is a wonderfully accurate time piece that will never need a battery. It charges quickly in both natural and artificial light and will stay charged for up to six months in total darkness. It is easy to set. All you do is select a city from your time zone and the watch sets itself via radio control. I am still getting to know this watch and its features. My only complaint is that some of the display numbers are a little small for a middle aged guy, so I have to squint at times.
on August 27, 2014
Gave it to the husband for Christmas last year. It is a gorgeous watch that he gets compliments on frequently. Easy to read for those of us with failing eyesight while still boldly attractive. Everything my retired aviator husband dreamed of, but would have never bought for himself. 5 stars aren't enough! Never having to set the time or change the battery is insanely awesome!
on May 20, 2015
Titanium is hypoallergenic, which is important if you have sensitivity to molded or stainless steel watches. Solar recharge that can last 100+ days (sorry Apple Watch) Extremely accurate due to automatic atomic clock radio synchronization. World time zones, which is handy if you travel a lot internationally. Best of both worlds, analog for the classics and digital for the byte heads. Only issue is complex setting/readjustment process with reliance on mechanical status indicator instead of digital messages.
on January 17, 2013
This watch has every feature you may want to have in a watch. Very light due to Titanium. Viewing multiple time zone is easy. Automatic time setup using radio signal from atomic clock is just so cool and it really works. The only thing that you miss a bit is date but that is no big deal. This is an awesome watch at a very good price. You cannot to go wrong with it.