|Price:||$329.00 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$321.00 (49%)|
- Light-powered watch with orange accents featuring multi-function chronographs, luminous markers, and digital information displays
- 46-mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Polyurethane band with fold-over-buckle-with-hidden-double-push-button closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
STAINLESS STEEL, PERPETUAL CALENDAR, 2 ALARMS, ANTI REFLECTIVE CRYSTAL, POWER RESERVE INDICATOR, 99 MINUTE COUNT DOWN TIMER, 200 METERS WATER RESISTANT
Go where the wind takes you with the Navihawk A-T. With atomic clock synchronization for superior accuracy, this perpetual calendar chronograph receives radio signals both automatically and on-demand in North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, China, and Japan. The Navihawk A-T ensures that you are always on time, no matter where your journey takes you.
- Synchronized Synchronized to Atomic Clock for Superior Accuracy
- Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 43 World Cities
- 1/100-Second Chronograph Measures up to 24 Hours
- Perpetual Calendar
- 2 Alarms
- 99-Minute Countdown Timer
- Digital Backlight Display
- Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) Display
- Power Reserve Indicator
- Pilot’s Rotating Slide Rule Dial Ring
- Anti-Reflective Crystal
- Movement: Caliber U680
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.9 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DBUVKP0
- Item model number: JY8035-04E
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 11, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Citizen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||46 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||23 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Bezel function||Slide rule|
|Special features||Chronograph, Second hand, Luminous|
|Item weight||4 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only one thing I would look to improve is that you can only either see digital time mode or digital calendar mode. Not both at the same time. I know that would mean re-engineering the design a little. But I would like to see the digital time with seconds plus date on the same screen. Just me though. Anyways still an awesome watch I think.
Since the band it came with was rubber, I had to get a new thick 24mm black leather band. I also got a screen cover for it, it turns out the glass screen is right about 40mm to 41mm in diameter. Looking back it was a good decision.
Beautiful watch, looks like other extremely high-end watches that cost significantly more. Comfortable wrist strap that was easy to customize myself but could also be taken to a jeweler for modification for a small price. Get a lot of compliments on the watch. Definitely worth the investment.
I absolutely hate this band. No one will touch it, and if you want it sized correctly, you must do it yourself. I bought a NATO strap, and it looks alright.
I didn't find shortening the band very difficult, but the average buyer may require assistance. I would have given 4 1/2 stars if the option was available. Overall I'm very satisfied with this purchase.
Most recent customer reviews
However, the strap did break by it self!Read more