Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Luke Bryan STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 142 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 180 reviews
on December 11, 2017
Was looking for a good sliding rules watch. This is a masterpiece of functions and complications in a very affordable watch. The only thing is the size of the numbers. Also use the company YouTube video for the setting of the hour because I live outside of the atomic watch signal range.
on December 8, 2017
Second time buying, killer looks, color combination.
on November 25, 2017
This is a really nice watch. The build quality is superb and the packaging is beautiful. Proud to own it.be sure to observe closely when you open the special container as the watch does a cool show while it sets the proper time and date. Perfect on-time delivery and in good shipping packaging. Thanks!
on October 13, 2017
This is a great watch, and a bad one. Id like to say that it was worth the almost $500 I paid for it a few weeks ago, but I cant.
The cons greatly out weigh the pros, and I could only recommend this watch for a specific few.

Cons:
The watch band needs to be cut per you wrist. If you make a mistake, you will need to buy a new band. If you trim it without grinding down the cut area, it will look shabby.
The arms and hour marking night time luminescence doesnt last very long. I was hoping for tritium, and got less glow than a 70's plastic toy.
The LED windows are very small, and the red back light is very weak.
The time synch function only works if you have a good signal, land based.
Hard to set all functions, read the manual.

Pros:
The "never need a battery" power source charged to full fast. (Time will tell on this.)
Large dial size with big arms.
Accurate time with "radio" updates.
Multiple time zone tracking, dual alarms. stop watch, calendar.

Do not pay more than $50 for this watch unless you have very good eyesight and need the slide rule function of the dial. Its too soon for me to review the longevity of the Eco-Drive. The band requires trim to fit your wrist. Large dial and long arms, but they dont hold a glow to read by for more than a few hours. The alarm isnt intrusive, so you could sleep though it. Lots of extras for pilots, but most people wont even use them.

All in all, I bought this watch as an investment. Its not an investment. I would not buy it again. IMO, it offers things it does not deliver well. If the Eco-Drive lasts for 10yrs then it wont even pay for its self in batteries. I like the way it looks, feels and the large dials. Other than that, I regret the purchase.
33 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 22, 2017
Way too many functions for a meathead like me to use daily but once you learn the little tricks of the slide rule bezel its a very neat piece. The charge level indicator is a nice feature, as is the nightly atomic clock synchronization. Perpetual calendar is always a welcome feature, and auto-setting time zones is a very cool party trick. Typical excellent Citizen quality all around. Bigger than my other Citizens but not ridiculous. My wife purchased this for me as a 15th anniversary present and I couldn’t be happier.
on September 19, 2017
a bit complicated to set but works quite well just love it
on August 26, 2017
What an awesome watch - this one does it all. Took me years to actually pull the trigger and buy it. No regrets!! I was unimpressed with the watchband, and tried several replacements before settling on the one depicted here - it's from Clockwork Synergy ("2-piece heavy NATO band", available here on Amazon), and I love it - perfect for wear in uniform.
on August 19, 2017
This watch is not resistant to water as they claim it to be,Water got inside the watch not long after the purchase. Only used the watch for about 7 days since purchased it and all I did was traveling around while wearing it, and out of no where I realize that my watch has water trapped inside.
on August 18, 2017
Great looking watch and the rubber band with clasp is better then my other one with the hook and hole band.
on August 7, 2017
Great watch! Only problem for the price never buy one used because you can't contact the sellers and my wristband was so tight it cut off my circulation.